• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    So it's something from 1.8 then I assume. I guess that sounds good but I don't even know where I can build my own regular house >.<

Name: Necrum
    Plot: Podzol

If you are staring at the entrance of the town hall (i.e. looking at my doppelganger) there is a lot of space in the northeast quadrant of the map. I would recommend going there (if no one has already claimed space there)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Take a gander at the map at spawn. You can see where there is empty land to claim. There's pleeeeenty of space though. ;) Everyone was supposed to be more conservative in their builds, but some people went overboard.

Have you seen my house? Haha I think I'm the most conservative out of everyone. Although I do have an underground fortress beneath my house. People should be weary when you are digging in that direction as you might hit my inner sanctuary.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I tried to keep it small but it uh. Quickly got out of hand. Also be aware when you're headed near my house cause I've got a lot going on underground. I intend to replace the walls with something not naturally generating so you can identify it if you dig up to it but yeah careful pls.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hmmm, the limit on the world means more mobs can spawn because they don't overload the mob limit in other parts of the world. Interesting. At least I'm assuming that this is the case, I just read Anna's post from some days back about lots of Creepers and it reminds me of playing single player on Xbox. Anyway, where the hell do I build a house lol!

Which is the reason why I have the Pit of Peril. I'm getting a good 30 mobs in the pit and about 3 of them are armored. Gaining levels very quickly, so I can fix and maybe also enchant.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Do we have an enchantment table by the way? I have 32 levels but I have nothing worth spending it on considering I can't find diamonds.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Do we have an enchantment table by the way? I have 32 levels but I have nothing worth spending it on considering I can't find diamonds.

I have a table in my basement. You'd need to find Lapis before you can enchant, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Apparently I had iron this whole time and I thought it was copper. >_> Didn't that used to be a thing in the game? I guess they took copper out at some point or I am going crazy

Also, thank you to whoever put this sign here. ^^

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Apparently I had iron this whole time and I thought it was copper. >_> Didn't that used to be a thing in the game? I guess they took copper out at some point or I am going crazy

Also, thank you to whoever put this sign here. ^^

That was me btw. I was passing by and did think it was incredible. I'm also gonna show seperate screenies of that really lucky enchant I had with that Iron Shovel.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    That was me btw. I was passing by and did think it was incredible. I'm also gonna show seperate screenies of that really lucky enchant I had with that Iron Shovel.

I don't think I've ever enchanted a shovel before, so all I can think that might be a good attribute for it is unbreaking. Is there a skill for shovels that other weapons/armor can't get?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Not that I've known. It's the same as axes and pickaxes. One thing I'm hoping for is a Silk Touch book... could be a long while for that. Also, really hoping to get a blaze rod in hope to start potions, and also get some villagers again. But, it could be a very long time.

TY

I will wait a bit untill the border is expanded a bit, had little to none space to build a nicely looking granary :P

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Not that I've known. It's the same as axes and pickaxes. One thing I'm hoping for is a Silk Touch book... could be a long while for that. Also, really hoping to get a blaze rod in hope to start potions, and also get some villagers again. But, it could be a very long time.
    Silk touch book? Never heard of that before.
    I will wait a bit untill the border is expanded a bit, had little to none space to build a nicely looking granary :P

There's still old plenty in the opposite corner/same side as the haunted house event. Why don't you build it there? You just have to clear some trees is all.

TY

There's still old plenty in the opposite corner/same side as the haunted house event. Why don't you build it there? You just have to clear some trees is all.

There is? Damn I should explore more haha. Thanks for the info!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    There is? Damn I should explore more haha. Thanks for the info!

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is open. You said you're making a granary, right? Do you mean like, a huge wheat farm? Because I feel like we have a 1,000 of those scattered around Detroit in one shape of another.

TY

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is open. You said you're making a granary, right? Do you mean like, a huge wheat farm? Because I feel like we have a 1,000 of those scattered around Detroit in one shape of another.

If that is the case, then I may have to pick something else to build D:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    If that is the case, then I may have to pick something else to build D:

I know that a lot of people like to have their own individual farms, which is why I brought up that point. However, if you want to talk to people about the possibility of eliminating all above-ground farms and keeping one, central location for farming -i.e what you're thinking of building - then that could work. I would actually be really down with that; gives more room in general for more projects and doesn't make Detroit look like such a disorganized sloppy mess.

TY

Well it is up to the masses what they think of it, I can't speak for everyone else :P
    If the majority likes the idea then I shall build one.

Years
    I know that a lot of people like to have their own individual farms, which is why I brought up that point. However, if you want to talk to people about the possibility of eliminating all above-ground farms and keeping one, central location for farming -i.e what you're thinking of building - then that could work. I would actually be really down with that; gives more room in general for more projects and doesn't make Detroit look like such a disorganized sloppy mess.

NOO THAT WOULD BE COMMUNISM

I'll move my farm that's in the middle of the river sometime soon :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back