• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    ..Anyway! I finished and alphabetized the directory - I had a bit of trouble figuring out who was who when I first joined the server, so I think this would help future new members (and possibly confused current members).

This should be everyone, the active and the inactive, but let me know if you don't see your name or if there are any mistakes, either in names or tier BBcoding.
    Spoiler:

And here it is unparsed, in case you want to paste it in the OP, Matt. :)
    Spoiler:

You just saved me so much time by doing this (!!!) I'll be revamping the OP very, very soon so this will definitely help. Thanks doll <3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    If I have a chance later tonight, I might do a little terraforming/landscaping. maybe a waterfall near my house and a river that runs towards the town. Any ideas?

The center of town is getting pretty cluttered as it is, so I'd hold off on it. I know that Leijon is still working on the roads for Detroit and Klippy and I are wanting to build a Hall of Fame somewhere in town, so I'm just going to say those are going to take priority at the moment. However, once those are done we can reevaluate the terrain and see if we have room for that (if anything what you want to do can be made more on the perimeter of the town, but that's just my take.)

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    The center of town is getting pretty cluttered as it is, so I'd hold off on it. I know that Leijon is still working on the roads for Detroit and Klippy and I are wanting to build a Hall of Fame somewhere in town, so I'm just going to say those are going to take priority at the moment. However, once those are done we can reevaluate the terrain and see if we have room for that (if anything what you want to do can be made more on the perimeter of the town, but that's just my take.)

Already did it. I didn't want it to go all the way to the center of town, just towards it a little way and then flowing into the lakes. You can see the waterfall that starts near my house and flows into a little stream below.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Updated Detroit Points of Interest map! If you want to include something, I forgot something, or need something fixed, quote-reply to this post. :)

Edit: I know the map is behind a bit, but I will update it every two weeks or so when I remember to. It's a bit difficult, so I will do what I can.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    FINAL SCORES ARE HERE, FOLKS!

In last place, KDSLAMMIN with 0 points! He didn't even build. :'(
    Fifth place goes to...GUNNERPOW with 35 points! We appreciate effort, sorry you ran out of time<3
    Fourth place goes to...ZEFFYY with 38 points! The creativity and uniqueness of the build was great.
    Third place goes to...NECRUMWARRIOR with 39 points! The graves were very unique and the book was especially creepy!

And our first and second places go to...

Spoiler:

Congrats to everyone and thank you so much for participating and making our Halloween Plaza look great. We really are glad to have judged these and really the scores were VERY close and you all did great!

Thanks, everyone.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    How long will the houses remain? Can we just keep Halloween Plaza forevers!? Anyway I wanna check out the other entries tomorrow.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    WOOOOOO ENCHANTED CARROT <3 :3

Congrats Juno, Wobbu, and Necrum! If I had time, I would have totally built a basement with a sacrificial altar :P But, I guess an abandoned house will have to do ;;

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    The trap was awesome and made both judges crack a smile (or in Matt's case, scream like a baby). A nice little twist neither of us were expecting that pushed your haunted house over the edge!

Did he really? :P

That might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but it definitely made me do a double-jump (first was when I got hit the arrows and then the second immediately after when I saw the creepers.) It was really well executed to say the least

Wobbu's...monster thing really scared my pants though haha. His house was completely dark and I had placed a torch right next to the furnace while facing it, so I got a really good scare haha. That was really creative on his part.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    How long will the houses remain? Can we just keep Halloween Plaza forevers!? Anyway I wanna check out the other entries tomorrow.

I'm personally cool with leaving it up. It's a nice piece of server history and I was gonna build the Christmas Plaza right next to it anyway. Basically interested in making that whole area our official events area. :P

Also merging this with the main thread since it's basically just server chat now.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I'm personally cool with leaving it up. It's a nice piece of server history and I was gonna build the Christmas Plaza right next to it anyway. Basically interested in making that whole area our official events area. :P

Also merging this with the main thread since it's basically just server chat now.

Should we just, designate the whole east side of Detroit then for official events? That way everything's organized and we don't have to fight for space?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I'm looking at the map and I need about a 50x50 space for my hedge maze. I have no problem waiting for more expansion if you like, but it looks like we could build an additional pathway to go around the giant pumpkin and use the area behind it for the maze.

Also if anyone wants to help me collect Regular Oak Leaves just throw them in the chest next to Necrum's Creepy Crypt. If you see anything in the chest you could really use just help yourself, but please don't be greedy, they are still most of my possessions.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I'm looking at the map and I need about a 50x50 space for my hedge maze. I have no problem waiting for more expansion if you like, but it looks like we could build an additional pathway to go around the giant pumpkin and use the area behind it for the maze.

Also if anyone wants to help me collect Regular Oak Leaves just throw them in the chest next to Necrum's Creepy Crypt. If you see anything in the chest you could really use just help yourself, but please don't be greedy, they are still most of my possessions.

I grow trees underneath my house so I'll start saving up leaves for you. Also, if you want to start walling off an area now for your hedge maze I'd start doing that; this way Klippy and I can know what area we have to work with/shouldn't touch.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I'll probably have to do that tomorrow. I have work to do at home so I probably won't make it to Grandma's today to use her internet. So I can do it while Jack talks at us in class, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back