• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Server management is really tough. I would honestly suggest, if you're struggling, to contact Jake or Tyler (Hiroshi Sotomura or Spectrum, respectively). They run/ran Craftrum, which functioned as PC's Minecraft server for years and know a lot about the management of servers, I'm sure.
    True. We're most likely using two different host servers though, but I could probably still learn a few things about it. I honestly wouldn't mind dishing out my personal information so they or someone else could take a look at the interface of the site and see if the problems can be fixed.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    as soon as it went down a second time I decided to go to bed. When I came back on the server I fell about 50 feet and was on fire. XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oh garde ill come get you next time im on and bring you to town if nobody does before me. all the warps are down so i cant just tell you how to get in wothout confusing the hell out of you but at least we can bring you to verdanturf and you can have food and shelter and a bed

ill probs be hangin on craftrum doing nothing but stand in my house lol maybe i should experiment with gold farming

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yeah that was original verdanturf haha. wobbu definitely built a huge chunk of it; i think he has... six or seven buildings? plus the rollercoaster track

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Clemstar said:
    Call me a noob, but to access the server what do I put in the Server Name and the Server Address in multiplayer?

You put whatever you want for the name of the server, but the IP address is listed in the first post of this thread. That's what you put into "Server Address".

Just a heads up though: The server is not fully functional currently. You may be denied access and/or see the server is down. This is being worked on currently.

Years
  • You put whatever you want for the name of the server, but the IP address is listed in the first post of this thread. That's what you put into "Server Address".

Just a heads up though: The server is not fully functional currently. You may be denied access and/or see the server is down. This is being worked on currently.

Ahhh okay, I tried that, so it must be the case. Thankyou very much :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • True. We're most likely using two different host servers though, but I could probably still learn a few things about it. I honestly wouldn't mind dishing out my personal information so they or someone else could take a look at the interface of the site and see if the problems can be fixed.

I would maybe change the [UP AND RUNNING] to [CURRENTLY DOWN] since it seems like we're getting some traffic looking to get on the server. That might avoid any confusion if people can't understand why the server isn't letting them in. :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ahhh, Can't wait for it. My plan is to connect the town with roads, build the innards of my base, mine for diamonds, and maybe go on an adventure B]

If anyone again has cobblestone stairs, and stone slabs for the road project, and would love to donate, just tell me! Anna has already volunteered to give some so woo :33

I'm also planning to add signages to each road, give it a name, so that we can get around easier and to add flair imo :33 If anyone has names to suggest, ask us, and maybe we can consider it :3

Years
  • Ahhh, Can't wait for it. My plan is to connect the town with roads, build the innards of my base, mine for diamonds, and maybe go on an adventure B]

If anyone again has cobblestone stairs, and stone slabs for the road project, and would love to donate, just tell me! Anna has already volunteered to give some so woo :33

I'm also planning to add signages to each road, give it a name, so that we can get around easier and to add flair imo :33 If anyone has names to suggest, ask us, and maybe we can consider it :3

I normally get loads of cobble from mining and burrowing underground so I would be happy to give you some.

Street names are a great idea, They will help with station naming (and locating) for the railway.

doge

???
    Years
  • so i know the server is down right now but i'd love to play whenever it gets back up :), my minecraft name is thuglifebear in case you guys have a whitelist

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm extra hyped. I need to take advantage of these mod powers and get people to give me gifts on the server. >:) (Joke)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Alrighty, here's the 4-1-1 on what's exactly going down.

Bad News:
    • Couldn't restore the town to Verdanturf 2.1. Unfortunately, the backups only stuck with Verdanturf 2.0 so we'll have to go back to that. It's a little bit of a step back, but it's not all in vain considering we don't have to start exactly from scratch.
    Good News:
    • White List has been enabled. First let me know if you can actually join the game - this is the test to see if it's working or not considering I haven't added a lot of people into the list as of yet. This will overall allow specific people into the world, as well as the follow up ability for myself that I can now ban people from the server if things are going on.
    • Teleporting to beds and other players has been enabled. To teleport to a bed you must use the command /bed and it will bring you to said bed. If you have a bed already placed in this world, you'll need to break it and then reset your spawn point by sleeping in it again. If you want to teleport to another player, type in the command /tp [insert username here without the brackets] and it will bring you to that person.
    • Chests and doors can now be set to private. To do this, you'll need to place a new chest and place a sign on top of it. You don't need to type anything into the sign, as it will set it automatically to private. You can also set chests available to other specific members that you trust if you choose to do so, and the chests should be impervious to explosions. I haven't tested that part out yet. To get a better explanation of how to utilize this plugin to the max, watch a tutorial for it found here.
    So that's what I've updated so far. I've successfully found a way to install plugins without utterly destroying the server now (yay!) so if you have any other suggestions as to how to make this better, please let me know. Everything has been tested and works from my point of view, so if something isn't working I most likely just have to adjust some of the privileges and everything should be a-okay! As of now, the server is back online.

For anyone new to this world, the new coordinates of our town are in the OP and are 9.0 x, 69.0 y, 442 z.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back