• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Just wondering, when can you restart the server, Matt, if you actually want to go through with it? I have no idea if it takes a while to set up another world.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Looks like I'll be icing a lot of armored mobs to salvage some armor for all of us. At least we can't run out of salvaged armor! it's a plus.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Just wondering, when can you restart the server, Matt, if you actually want to go through with it? I have no idea if it takes a while to set up another world.

It won't take that long. I'm actually at my girlfriends house right now though while typing this, so maybe later tonight if you guys really want me to restart the world? I just want to make sure everything is good to go though on my end considering I want to be 100% sure I know what I'm doing before I make some actions.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It won't take that long. I'm actually at my girlfriends house right now though while typing this, so maybe later tonight if you guys really want me to restart the world? I just want to make sure everything is good to go though on my end considering I want to be 100% sure I know what I'm doing before I make some actions.

We ought to make an event out of restarting it.

Restart the server, then have a day long event of enjoying the brand new world together. I can help you with console commands and how to get the world border up and running.

We also ought to have our Halloween haunted house build contest then too!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • If we're looking for event ideas, lining the sky fortress with TNT and blowing it up would make for a hell of a fireworks show.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ooooor, we could put a tower of TNT in the center of the town, put TNT every house, except Arcrad, climb to the top in Arcrad, bring a Flame Bow, and hit the tip of the TNT tower, and watch the booms go

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    I like the idea of having an event on the new world. Klippy's idea would be good.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Do you guys want a rule or something about the size of our houses to begin with, or a planned outline of the gap between houses?

I think we ought to just allow people to freely build, but in respect to the rest of the folks, nobody should be building HUGE things at the center of town. If you wanna go off to a corner of the world border and build bigger, you're welcome to, but overall: smaller in town if you're gonna live there, but bigger on the outskirts if you want to own a field or a larger plot.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • D:D:D: why must my ISP have technical issues this week? I'll try to join as soon as I can, but all I have for internet access is my phone as a hotspot, which for some reason can't connect to Minecraft servers. Y'all should reserve a plot of land for me :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    We're living in very hostile lands right now. We need the heroes of light to fight the monsters. Where are the heroes of light?

Here is what's left of Mr. X's house after the fated day.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    It took me a while to realise there was a new MC server. Woops. :(

If someone could whitelist me to the server, that'd be appreciated. ^^ IGN is Muffinchomp and I had a ton of fun playing on the old Verdanturf doing random crap all over the place. I'm sure the new one will be even better. I don't think I've actually touched MC since the GT but it'll be fun to get back into it and I'll come around every so often. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It took me a while to realise there was a new MC server. Woops. :(

If someone could whitelist me to the server, that'd be appreciated. ^^ IGN is Muffinchomp and I had a ton of fun playing on the old Verdanturf doing random crap all over the place. I'm sure the new one will be even better. I don't think I've actually touched MC since the GT but it'll be fun to get back into it and I'll come around every so often. :D

You are whitelisted, so hop on anytime! Zeffy and Anna vouch for you and say you were a veteran over at the old Verdanturf. :)

As for a town name...Chaosburg, anyone? We can't seem to catch a break and things continue to be quite...chaotic. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back