• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    thanks guys <3

i feel like i was a random target, because i'm not sure who would want to target me deliberately - i'm not really a massive threat in general lol ;_; but regardless, thinking about who targeted me won't help us in getting lerroux, which is probably our biggest concern

Mana began walking down the hill and filed in line behind Candy and Ullion, shaking their hands genially, as if...he was truly their comrade.

sidenote but i think this suggests that mana has disguised themselves as a supporter again.

also i wasn't paying attention to anything after my banning - it was d1 so i'm assuming nothing major happened but have i missed anything important?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    thanks guys <3

i feel like i was a random target, because i'm not sure who would want to target me deliberately - i'm not really a massive threat in general lol ;_; but regardless, thinking about who targeted me won't help us in getting lerroux, which is probably our biggest concern

Mana began walking down the hill and filed in line behind Candy and Ullion, shaking their hands genially, as if...he was truly their comrade.

sidenote but i think this suggests that mana has disguised themselves as a supporter again.

also i wasn't paying attention to anything after my banning - it was d1 so i'm assuming nothing major happened but have i missed anything important?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Right. We know (according to the D/N posts):

Christos the player is either [Candy, Ullion, or Klippy]
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8871929&postcount=277

Candy and Ullion are both mentioned in the following post, but then so is Klippy. Someone explain.

Lycanthropy the player is either [Sonata, Cosmic, or Eros]
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8873173&postcount=319

People are suggesting that this characters were mentioned due to activity, however Lycan posted both a kill vote and an unban vote. So there must be another explanation.

Mana began walking down the hill and filed in line behind Candy and Ullion, shaking their hands genially, as if...he was truly their comrade. The fools.

Also. This seems like a clue. I've done some digging to try and tie Candy and Ullion together. This suggests coming behind or after the pair. On page 2 of this thread is the only place that Candy and Ullion have posted consecutively, followed by Twiggy. Perhaps Twiggy is our true Mana suspect.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hmmm... I agree with what you've said. My thoughts on those things are similar to yours. It's troubling but it looks like the resistance has already been infiltrated. Now who are Candy and Ullion?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    The wording of this is pretty interesting...

The specification of *Young boy* makes me think that babagareeb is someone young. So that makes me think we should probably be looking at younger players.
    :/ I don't know much about Babagareeb though...so maybe the original person was just a young boy?

I know some people tried to rule out the legitimacy of the "young boy" clue. Buuuuut, if gagabareed is a young boy + experienced player (which was pointed out earlier), I have a feeling that Cosmic fits the bill here. He is one of the more experienced players he and one of the youngest too. I think this is worth following up on.

Also. This seems like a clue. I've done some digging to try and tie Candy and Ullion together. This suggests coming behind or after the pair. On page 2 of this thread is the only place that Candy and Ullion have posted consecutively, followed by Twiggy. Perhaps Twiggy is our true Mana suspect.

I don't know if it's relevant but the profile Ullion (me) and Candy were both wights and teammates in another of Klippy's games. Could this fake imposter be another wight or the WW from the same game, acting as if (s)he is still "our" teammate. Although this theory mixes the in-game characters with the activities of the real players. But I feel like that might be what Klippy is aiming for? Maybe? i don't know.

Also, in these last phase-change posts, lots of names and locations were named together. If anyone wants to spend the time wracking their heads in this mess, they could look into it some more?

For now, I'll go with my above statement and [BAN] Cosmic. I think it's worth a shot to try and take Babagareeb out of the game. :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years

Mr. Ullion. I am clearly more experienced than Cosmic and I'm young. <-- That was a joke, okay?

babgreeb (whatever his name is) was young himself. We cannot rely on the young boy clue. That means I am a suspect too

BUT, it is still a possibility and I agree that we should take out babagareeb (did I spell it right this time?) as soon as possible. His ability is threatening.

However, if Cosmic is not babagareeb I think we can pretty much agree that babagareeb is not a young player; he can be anyone.

[BAN] Cosmic

EDIT: Does Cosmic have any objections...?

Ullion

Years
    I was not saying the young boy clue is accurate or not. But I think at the very least it is worth a shot for all of us to BAN him seeing as we have nothing else to go by. And someone else mentioned, if we ever find Babagareeb - we know that there are friends/close to Lerroux by what was left in the post from klippy.

If this is true, and Cosmic is Babagareeb - is it possible gimmepie could be Lerroux, because of the Aussie connection?

Of course this is major theorycrafting. I think for now it's our best option to aim for Cosmic? I apologize if I am wrong, but like I said. We have no other leads atm?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years

Mr. Ullion, I never said your theory is garbage and it isn't worth a shot. I DID vote for Cosmic, after all. Your theory has no flaws.

Years
    For now I'm going with

[BAN] Twiggy

I want to see exactly how related Klippy's posts are to actual usernames. He said earlier he was always using character names not users in his posts, but it will be interesting to see what the chances of him employing symbolism and the like are.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    @Ullion + Seth - Uhh, I don't think Cosmic is in this game. I don't see him on the player list lol

I'm okay with lynching (well in this case, 'banning' haha) Twiggy, but I kind want to see other people speak up

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    lmao @ the Cosmic voters. Better than the CB vote at GAU. xD

Anyway, it's still bugging me that "Candy", "Ullion" and "Klippy" are still alive honestly. If that's the case, what role could Christos possibly be? Clearly "Ash" shot one of them during the Day-Night transition, but it might be just for narrative purposes? idk.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Ash could've been the one who got hammered. They never said that Ash took the shot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    ^^^ Yeah when I first read the narrative, I thought "WHAM" meant that "Ash" got hit (ban hammered), but that may just be my brain associating "Wham" with a hit and not a gunshot.

Ullion

Years
    Welp, this is kind of embarassing. I guess I had just assumed Cosmic was in every mafia game. :'3

Well I need to vote for someone, soooo:

[BAN] Bidoof FTW x.x

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi! I'm seeing a bandwagon coming up towards me. Just remember that just because someone followed bandwagons doesn't mean that they're a good one to bandwagon on! Since, well, you know, pretty much new to games like this, huh?

That, and I'm as vanilla as I can be, too.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I can't refute anything, too, nor I can prove it...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I am the only one who voted for Hermione Granger. I don't think this means that they're Eros?

Also we should probably ban someone who is playing. Doesn't that sound like a good idea??

Last edited:
    Back