• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
Years
The town map in the 2nd region crashes the game.
You can't avoid that. And the numerous other bugs are all hindering regular gameplay.

Do you have a discord account? PM your tag and set up a private repository on Github, I'll give you a hand. You're probably using a similar version of Pokecrystal that I use so I'm probably able to help with your bug list.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Do you have a discord account? PM your tag and set up a private repository on Github, I'll give you a hand. You're probably using a similar version of Pokecrystal that I use so I'm probably able to help with your bug list.

Freako I hope you accept pia Carrots request due to the fact he won HOTY for a reason plus he's working on a GBC hack

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I got a whole bunch of help from Rangi and Pia Carrot, so the hack is back on track!
There's only four small things that I can't do myself that need fixing, then it's all on me to complete it.

That's great man! This is so cool! I can't wait to play this!

Years
Very amazing to hear that Pia and Rangi helped you out, much props to our amazing Gen 2 Hackers coming together to help you out!

I'm super stoked to hear that the game is back on track and I look forward to the adventure when you release it <3

Years
Hello I am Jorge Totodile a new fan of pokecommunity. I would like to know if its possible, when pokemon bronze 2 hack is going to be upload. I don't want to overwhelm anybody, but I think we are looking forward to play this hack! Greetings

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I always play pokemon hacks on real hardware, but my card has no rtc function.
Would be nice if I can change the in game time easy like in prism debug version or if the time could optional change by in game steps gone.

Dusterr

The Unchosen Starter
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
There wouldn't happen to be a Discord server for this ROM Hack would there?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Sorry about the absence!

I recently upgraded pretty much all my hardware devices so I had to go about reinstalling everything.
I'll get cgwin back up and running when I can and continue work on the hack.

Fret not, I will get back to it! I just have so many different projects to juggle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Do you have any idea when more or less you'll release this and when we can play it?

Back