• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    WOOHOO!!!! Thank you for your hard work Freako, hope you get a well deserved rest after this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    I'll be posting the patch in a few hours, and then a friend and I are going to livestream his first nuzlocke of it on Twitch!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Check the first post for the download!!!!! Pokemon Bronze 2 is released!!

Years
  • I can't play it because the archive is invalid. How can I solve the problem? Can you release a zip archive please? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    Pokemon Bronze 2 releases tomorrow!!!

💞💞💞👏👏👏🍄🍄🍄🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    In Newport City, how do you get past the fisher sprite that doesn't let you go through?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    Is the Poliwhirl holding the King's Rock meant to evolve once traded over? Because it's not atm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    What I was literally trying to say was I'm stuck in the game and I'm not sure how to progress. The last 2 cities I was in was Newport City and Willowbush Town. If anyone knows what I can do to continue with the game, please let me know

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    What I was literally trying to say was I'm stuck in the game and I'm not sure how to progress. The last 2 cities I was in was Newport City and Willowbush Town. If anyone knows what I can do to continue with the game, please let me know

If you can't go anywhere, try go somewhere else.
    There must be a path you aren't seeing.

Years
    • Seen today
    When you trade a Growlithe for a Poliwhirl in Willowbush Town, that Poliwhirl doesn't evolve, even though it's holding a King's Rock.

Back