• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Haven't properly looked for it but you can buy it for 100 coins at the Game Corner.

It's a night encounter.

I know, seeing as how in vanilla crystal they were night time and all, but they shouldnt be a rare encounter. Uncommon at best and I cant find them any place even while fishing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Does anyone know where I can get the key to open the door of the TV station in RoseGlen City?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    so are trade evolutions totally unchanged? that's sort of weird
    It's unchanged. Freako hasn't acknowledged this but one of the beta testers did; a patch may come out at one point, which should allow in-game trades to fill your dex.

edit: Oak still reprimands the player for not using key items at "appropriate" times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    I've been reading the bug notes, don't worry. It will be fixed in a lump later.

Years
    • Seen today
    alright, i finished bronze 2 i assume. beat the superboss, anyway

pretty fun time, don't really have much to say.
    team:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    NPC in Brandies City that talks about opening a restaurant has a text box overflow.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    in the restaraunt where you get cut, on the second floor theres a item ball in the middle of the void outside the map.

EDIT: Also I'm still having trouble finding a psyduck.....I'm in the right place to find them at night but absolutely nothing and I've been searching for hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    in the restaraunt where you get cut, on the second floor theres a item ball in the middle of the void outside the map.

EDIT: Also I'm still having trouble finding a psyduck.....I'm in the right place to find them at night but absolutely nothing and I've been searching for hours.
    I've found a Psyduck by surfing in the Callow Forest. Surfing encounters don't change depending on the time of day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    I need help :( where can i fin the tv station key please ? I have 4 bagdes (the 4th is a fake ? xD ) and i can't go anywhere... Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been loving this game! It's been a great callback to Gen 2, but I need some help. I can't figure out how to access the 2nd region, since the Prof. keeps telling me to inspect the rocks in Hardroot town, but I can't figure out what to do from there, any help would be appreciated!

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been loving this game! It's been a great callback to Gen 2, but I need some help. I can't figure out how to access the 2nd region, since the Prof. keeps telling me to inspect the rocks in Hardroot town, but I can't figure out what to do from there, any help would be appreciated!
    If you go to the rocks in Hardroot Town, talk to the old man walking near the rocks, then go to the train station in the right corner of the town.

I need help :( where can i fin the tv station key please ? I have 4 bagdes (the 4th is a fake ? xD ) and i can't go anywhere... Thanks
    In the Game Corner, interact with one of the drinking glasses, then you'll enter a teleporter maze.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Made it to the 2nd region, stopped at the first town for now. I'll leave a few opinions under a spoiler tag just in case

Spoiler:

So far this is a wonderful hack, for what's the most nostalgic Gen 2 experience there is. Great job Freako.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    Howdy y'all!
    I'm pretty slow playing through, barely up to the museum, but I've noticed a few bugs so far that I haven't seen posted yet.
    When I catch a a new pokemon and it opens up the pokedex, it shows the second page, then on button press reprints second screen info. (I think I've noticed this with a few other romhacks too)
    The other one I was going to mention was the museum shutter when you reenter the building, but I see that's already been fixed in the 1.01 patch, I just hadn't updated yet.

Enjoying the hack a ton so far, gen 2 a big favorite of mine, and Bronze is super fun. I look forward to having fun with this one as well.

Last edited:

LeEdyZ

ƓØÐ
    Years
  • Hmm , what do I need to do in order for the old man in Hardroot city to tell me about the boulders? Cause I already beaten all the gym leaders & elite four.

Years
    • Seen today
    someone asked whats new in 1.01

he gets no answer

please answer him

its rude ignoring people

Back