• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thanks for the Feedback everyone.

I found 2 errors in that video.

1. Your mom says hom... instead of home...

2. She says go upstairs and get some rest.

But I like the weather idea. It's pretty cool.
The first one is supposed to be like that.... The mum is supposed to say hom....
Because I was trying to treat it like the mum suddenly stopped talking and started crying, before finishing the word. I guess since so many people are pointing it out, I guess I should change it.

The second one, thanks. I missed that.

Well, those are two good videos of good scripts. Although I guess the random weather thing sounds a bit extremist (mainly with the fog weather, as you know, fog really sucks when used on certain tilesets... :(), I'd use the others, but not the fog.

And the new beginning is pretty interesting, quite a difference from the old one, eh? ^^
Thanks Zel. Yeah, that was just the test to see if I could get it all to work, and since I'm not at Hoenn yet, I thought I'd show that video.
In the real thing, I'm going might get rid of the fog and the clouds(which didn't come up in the video). These two seemed to have annoying affects on some of the tiles.

Like I said, when I decided to restart, "I'm going to completely re-do the beginning."
It's because I hated seeing how lazily I thought it was done.

Hey Thethethethe,
I was wondering if you ever get to fight Ash?
Well looks great(plays great too!)
I wish you the best of luck!
Should be able to at a few points in the game. Except I don't think they'll be a battle at New Bark Town this time, or maybe there might. You'll just have to wait to see, I guess.

Since, we're coming down to the end of the HotY here at PC, I thought, I might just "show off" my "shiny" AHA(Annual Hack Award) from another forum, which I recieved today, which I was surprised to win against hacks like Eissturm. I guess it's a little like an early Christmas Present. :D
6xpzc01.png

Have a Merry Christmas!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wow, congratulations, thethethethe! ;)
And I should agree that the clouds and fog do tend to get pretty annoying. =3
Keep up the great work, thethethethe. :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Ah,
I hpoed for fighting ash....
But I think it should be at....
Wait never mind I forgot he always Starts over in each new region....
Except for pikachu...which is at an unbelievably high level....
Maybe when you fight him you could make him not use Pikachu cause he knows that it is at too high of level for you to beat.
Well just some ideas for ya!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Since, we're coming down to the end of the HotY here at PC, I thought, I might just "show off" my "shiny" AHA(Annual Hack Award) from another forum, which I recieved today, which I was surprised to win against hacks like Eissturm. I guess it's a little like an early Christmas Present. :D
6xpzc01.png

Have a Merry Christmas!

Ah, Nice job Mate, it shows how much time you've put into this

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Ah,
I hpoed for fighting ash....
But I think it should be at....
Wait never mind I forgot he always Starts over in each new region....
Except for pikachu...which is at an unbelievably high level....
Maybe when you fight him you could make him not use Pikachu cause he knows that it is at too high of level for you to beat.
Well just some ideas for ya!

Yeah, it seemed weird beating ash because it said he just beat claire, and there he is with a level 5 pikachu which is probably at like level 2000 by now.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Player's have rivals, and rivals tend to have PKMN that has some levels that's at least equal, a bit higher/lower from your PKMN/s level/s... It's just okay to battle Ash in New Bark (I wanna battle him though! I wanna show him that he can't win it all! :P)

Eheheh... Anyways, hoping to see more screenies soon! Yay! Best of luck~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Yeah i wanna fight 'em in New Bark Town also but....
With that Pikachu.....
I dunno...
Unless you have him hold pikachu off for ya....
Wait he could be the champion!!
eh,
dunno whatever ya' wanna do is aight with me!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Huh? Why the rush on battling against Ash. I think it'd be better if thethethethe builded up the suspense... Maybe like making him say "I'm sorry, but you still have a long way to go before battling me", and then let the player wonder where could he battle him in the end (if battling him is in your plans...)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Yeah I don't think Ash should fight you that early on. Just doesn't make sense that he'd beat Claire and lose to you...or that he'd play easy on you. Either way it's odd

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Sorry I haven't been here to make comments in a while. ._.;

But, that last video you posted, very impressive. You really are doing a great job here.
And congrats on the hacking award! By this time next year you will definitely be in the runnings for HotY. :D
Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Im not sure if this is the alpha`s end but everytime i beat Gary then i get on the boat the game messes up why?

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
That is the pre-beta's end. He said before that it stops on the ship.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
And, in any case, I would not consider that Beta too much, because thethethethe has a lot of new plans for the game's start, and in fact he restarted it, so that it could be better this time :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yah.., I agree with zel.
thethethethe has restarted the hack and put a lot of new stuff in the hack.

I'll be waiting for that. ;)

Years
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. I haven't found much time work on it, due to it being the holidays and everything, too many people visiting, and it's not very nice for me to sit at a computer while visitors are at my house.
All I've done since Christmasis inserted gible, removed the Oak's Parcel event, and fixed a glitch that could occur if you heal your pokemon without having it yet. So I haven't been doing much lately. At least New Years will be the end of people visiting and I'll be able to work on it.

I have a date planned for the new release, but I don't want to say exactly when it is just incase I don't get it done in time. All I'll say is it should be very soon.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That's okay, thethethethe! :D
I know how ya feel about those guest coming. ^^
WIshing you best of luck and Happy New Year~

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
yay!
I get to download two hacks in a few day's
anyway
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I can't wait to download this!
Gible is awesome as a 3rd starter!

I'm not sure if it was just me, but when i chose Dratini, the route going down was kinda hard because it only new wrap. Then i chose bagon and it was a lot easier.

Could you possibly start dratini out with another move (e.g. tackle)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back