• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon: The Way of the Stormsong (signups and discussion)

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Now I wonder what might result from the spreading awareness in the village that Moonblast is a pirate.
Was Moonblast right in assuming Queen Sagitta did not know what she was ? ^^
I mean, not sure if the queen knows, but Moonblast did dress like a pirate. Maybe the villagers drew their conclusions from that?

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Should I go again? I don't want to make the assumption that just because Sania's character directly interacted with mine that it means I should go again so soon.
In this case, yes. I didn't wanna move to the inn scene until Lucky reacts to people answering his question earlier, hence Clover leading him to the inn.

Edit: Actually, Sky, would you like to do the inn scene yourself? Or should I? Methinks everyone's ready to move on either way.

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Years
Another thing I am wondering. How about having Moonblast, with the help of her telekinetic powers, to sooner or later become the team's cook ?
I would imagine her moving stuff and doing that more or less like this, while humming an air, like if she had done it for years.
Spoiler:

Maybe one of the few things she liked learning before escaping her family life was refined cooking, and she could use that skill to make good food with a few cooking items ?

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Another thing I am wondering. How about having Moonblast, with the help of her telekinetic powers, to sooner or later become the team's cook ?
I would imagine her moving stuff and doing that more or less like this, while humming an air, like if she had done it for years.
Spoiler:

Maybe one of the few things she liked learning before escaping her family life was refined cooking, and she could use that skill to make good food with a few cooking items ?
Sounds good! She might as well be this group's resident cook like how the Eevee tactician from Aine's past journey being that group's resident barista. 😉

@EmeraldSky

And finally, he scanned the room for a certain Sprigatito, intending to introduce her to the other Eevee...
Remind me, is Menta already in a guest room or still in the lobby?

Back