• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Why do you like the weak and inferior Castform instead of the strong and superior Metagross

Sirfetch’d

was there ever a moment in which you were impressed with using a pokemon that you initially thought sucked before?

I used Stantler in my Crystal play through last month. It wasn't amazing but it was pretty solid! I always thought it was weak and couldn't do anything but what do I know. It was damn fun!

Why do you like the weak and inferior Castform instead of the strong and superior Metagross

can metagross fire off fire blasts???? i dont think so!

Sirfetch’d

Sunny! It's just so bright and happy which I feels like is a summary of my personality. Also it can use Solar Beam and Fire Blast perfectly :D

where tf is sandstorm castform

Pokemon

why are weather-gimmick pokemon the best

Just look how cute they are!! I mean we have Cherrim, Castform, and all of those cute Pokemon that trigger weather. Well....some of those aren't cute but they sure are awesome!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What is it about Pokemon that keeps you coming back

Sirfetch’d

What is it about Pokemon that keeps you coming back

I keep hoping for a Mega Castform!

Real answer though I just love the new adventures. Even if Pokemon games end up being underwhelming I always appreciate the new adventure and checking out the new areas and Pokemon each new game brings. I really can't see this ever changing so perhaps I will be playing Pokemon until it ends. Or until I end, whichever comes first.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    would you rather fight 1000 Joltik-sized Groudons or 1 Groudon sized Joltik

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • what does a castform do during sunshowers, does it get confused

Sirfetch’d

what does a castform do during sunshowers, does it get confused

I like to think Sun form shines though at those times. Maybe's it's a bit confused and turns into like a mid stage form with a fire/water typing though. That could be cool!

why isnt there a lightning storm Castform?

I've always wanted one but it doesn't look like they are going to make new types of weather 8( Would be really cool though if it got a lightning form while on electric terrain!

Thoughts on Fog Castform

I once had an entire concept planned out for this. Fog form wouldn't happen because of early morning fog but when exposed to smog/gasses in big cities. It'd be a poison type(sorta similar concept as Koffing)

Back