• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Calm down. XD It's not that quick and easy to go through all the stories and decide which one is better than others and for what reasons and so forth especially if people have life stuff or multiple contests to juggle or the sort. =p Writing contests can be rushed, but that wouldn't necessarily turn out well. XD (And I've been doing some comments along with my scoring too =p).

That said I've nearly done myself, just have to settle on a few scoring things - just have patience, is all.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    It's a good thing I have a short attention span. I'm only impatient for like 5 minutes, then find something else to do.

I found a very strange forum, you guys. Goes along with one of the sites I loved when I was younger.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    It's a good thing I have a short attention span. I'm only impatient for like 5 minutes, then find something else to do.

I found a very strange forum, you guys. Goes along with one of the sites I loved when I was younger.

And does this strange forum have a name? ;]

I am eagerly awaiting the 12 days of Christmas results, shouldn't be too long now!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I wouldn't mind seeing the results for the 12 Days of Pokemon Christmas results. :D
    Speaking of results, I've got to end the Graphics event tomorrow and judge for that.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Damn, i missed all the events :S
    That X-mas trip leave me without any chance of being around and participating.
    BTW Happy late New Year!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Damn, i missed all the events :S
    That X-mas trip leave me without any chance of being around and participating.
    BTW Happy late New Year!!!

Well I missed events too because...I chose not to participate. XD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I only tried out two events this time which is the AMV contest and the Skype event. I'm glad that I actually joined a event this time. Hopefully I'll join the next event whenever we have another one.

Years
    I had no inspiration to enter the Sprite Edit contest, or the Map off for that matter. I was just mapping and then sort of "made" it fit the New Years, and somehow came in second place o.O'

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Now we are waiting for the 12 days of Christmas results and the day when I will see my new emblems :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hahaha, it was because your map was good, Ice. Most of the maps were totally half-assed or kinda meh in general

Although what I am surprised about is DrFuji not being in the top 3.

but yay~ I won the mapping contest~ :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back