• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your Internet Speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • This is a thread to see what everybody has for an internet speed.
    So feel free to brag...or feel bad about your internet speed.
    Use www.speedtest.net to get your speed. It includes code to embed in a post.
    Also make sure you mention who your Internet Service Provider is.

I will Start:

I am a customer of Verizon FiOS.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Post your Internet Speed!
    My internet provider is Optimum Online. It's pretty decent and since we have the full package I get to see a free movie every Tuesday. xD

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • Don't laugh at me
    And I use Verizon DSL

I'm at my Aunt's house right now and she has Verizon DSL too. The Speeds are murder compared to what I am used to....

And what I find amazing about my home service. Most people only have a fast Download speed and upload speed is nothing too good. I somehow manage to have both. That upload speed at home sometimes peaks at 25 Mb.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I am at my aunt's house now and check out here Internet speed.

Haha. In my house, I have something like Inkpuddle.

Years

The speed varies depending on how many people in my house AND in my area are online at once. This ISP also is a cable television provider that we used to have for our TV until a satellite TV company came by with a crazy good deal.

Ayselipera

Well apparently I have Comcast. I'm really not sure what's good or not. My internet is fast enough for me so I'm content. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

Better than the alternatives for now but I hate my ISP. Decent speeds at 2am aren't really worth the 60gb shared bandwidth cap between my roommate and I. :'(

and oh god that upload speed fml why am i paying for this. ;_;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years

A lot better than when we were on the slowest Verizon plan, but I still wish we had cable internet here. This is the fastest internet option available in my area, since I live outside the city/in the middle of nowhere. :/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

lol fail, although better than some. It's fairly fast, I rarely lag, and.. it works for me.
    So I'm not complaining. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back