• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
  • Just don't act like one around them, then. Keep your head cool, don't go shouting, whining or sobbing in front of them juat because they think you're a jerk, and it too, shall hopefully pass.

Maybe he isn't. They can quite possibly push him around because they want too. But yes, don't act so helpless around them. That makes you a target. And stand up to yourself. Tell your mom, and until you do something about it, stop complaining. I osund mean, but I am right. Try to fix the situation yourself before you complain about it. When all means of fixing the situation has been exausted, then you can complain. But you haven't even tried to fix the problem, by at least telling your mom.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • I think we've all already given him bits of advice that usually work...telling your teachers....telling your parents....There are only so many people you can tell, you know. Sooner or later, you'll have to stand up to them. And sooner is always better than later. Even if you do tell one of your parents or a teacher, it's only ever a temporary solution. If the only reason they hold back is because they fear someone else, what do you think they'll do to you when that someone isn't around? I know I sound harsh, but judging from the fact that almost every bit of advice we've given you seem to have failed, it's possibly your only solution.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Don't I? Everyone has been picked on at one time or another, you know. The people in my school happen to value self respect, and standing up for myself worked pretty well (they started breaking down once I started yelling back their own shameful secrets...). Unless those fools in your school happen to come from another species, they should well do the same.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    you dont understand. you dont know what its like

I dont know what its like eh.

I get picked on all the time. My freinds get picked on. I tried to help them and i got a brocken nose and a busted lip so dont tell me i dont understand or i dont know what its like.

It dosent just happen to you.

It happens to lots of people.

BULLYING STATISTICS
    Thirty percent (30%) of U.S. students in grades six through ten are involved in moderate or frequent bullying — as bullies, as victims, or as both — according to the results of the first national survey on this subject.
    Bullying is increasingly viewed as an important contributor to youth violence, including homicide and suicide. Case studies of the shooting at Colombine High School and other U.S. schools have suggested that bullying was a factor in many of the incidents.

RECENT STATISTICS SHOW THAT:

1 out of 4 kids is Bullied. The American Justice Department says that this month 1 out of every 4 kids will be abused by another youth.
    Surveys Show That 77% of students are bullied mentally, verbally, & physically.
    In a recent study, 77% of the students said they had been bullied. And 14% of those who were bullied said they experienced severe (bad) reactions to the abuse.
    1 out of 5 kids admits to being a bully, or doing some "Bullying."
    8% of students miss 1 day of class per month for fear of Bullies.
    43% fear harassment in the bathroom at school.
    100,000 students carry a gun to school.
    28% of youths who carry weapons have witnessed violence at home.
    A poll of teens ages 12-17 proved that they think violence increased at their schools.
    282,000 students are physically attacked in secondary schools each month.
    More youth violence occurs on school grounds as opposed to on the way to school.
    Playground statistics - Every 7 minutes a child is bullied. Adult intervention - 4%. Peer intervention - 11%. No intervention - 85%.

See its not just you its lots of people and thats only in america.

I live in england and ive seen loads of bullying happen. We have given you so much advice but it seems you just wont post it.
    Its not our fault if you dont want to take help.

I know what its like.

And im sure lots of people do.

So dont complain and do something about it.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    At last your doing something about it.

Why dont you also ask your mum about your bladder problem.

Ask her to take you to the doctor again.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • um okay. well im gonna go and tell my mom right now.

Well, it ain't the solution, but what you're doing will atleast temporarily stop them from picking on you. Perhaps you should seek a second opinion on your bladder problem as well. Don't keep heading to the same doctor and expecting different answers to the same questions.

sims796

Years
  • Well, it ain't the solution, but what you're doing will atleast temporarily stop them from picking on you. Perhaps you should seek a second opinion on your bladder problem as well. Don't keep heading to the same doctor and expecting different answers to the same questions.

Yes it is. His parents has more power than any 10 year old schoolyard bully. Fighting back isn't the answer...at least, not all the time. I don't encourage violence, but just standing up to ourself and knocking that bully flat on his arse worked for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    um okay. well im gonna go and tell my mom right now.

Ummm... >> You don't have to, boy. I mean, instead of going to your mother and tell " Mom, there's does kids at school that annoys me... ;; ", you could tell that problem to your teachers. :3

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
  • Well, it ain't the solution, but what you're doing will atleast temporarily stop them from picking on you. Perhaps you should seek a second opinion on your bladder problem as well. Don't keep heading to the same doctor and expecting different answers to the same questions.

um we've seen 3 different doctors about it already.

Yes it is. His parents has more power than any 10 year old schoolyard bully. Fighting back isn't the answer...at least, not all the time. I don't encourage violence, but just standing up to ourself and knocking that bully flat on his arse worked for me.

violence is wrong

Ummm... >> You don't have to, boy. I mean, instead of going to your mother and tell " Mom, there's does kids at school that annoys me... ;; ", you could tell that problem to your teachers. :3

my mommy is gonna talk to my teacher. i just had a really really long talk with her

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Ive got a problem of my own now.

My muscles are puny and small.
    What was would you recommend for me to improve them??

sims796

Years
  • Well, not to sound like a wise-ass, but push ups.

Every day, when you get out of bed, do some push ups. Then, before you go to bed, do some more. Start off with 10 before & after bed, then increase it to 10, then 20, then 25, as you start getting used to it. If you slack off like I am, you will be force to start from 10 again.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    lol are they any other ways.

Im starting to do chin ups.

Im also doing sit ups so i can get a six pack lol.

Last edited:

sims796

Years
  • Not if you don't want glowing green eyes through Steriods.

Excersise, and good foods.

Remember, not eating is never the answer. I hate it when girls try to lose weight by not eating. Its stupid. To lose weight, you must lose more calories than you gain.

Sorry, but that was eating up at me fo a while. Lost control there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back