• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm just saying that he should tell her that her bf is cheating on her if the time is right. But that's when he feels in a uncomfortable situation.

That is just so wrong. No one should lie to break up a relationship and breaking a relationship in the first place in order for you to gain what you want is wrong plus selfish. If he tried to do that, she wouldn't listen at all. That's the worst advice ever. He should get over it.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm just saying that he should tell her that her bf is cheating on her if the time is right. But that's when he feels in a uncomfortable situation.

Lighting a fire like that could wind up getting him burned instead. When she discovers he lied about something like that (a potentially relationship-ending lie), it'll only validate her bf's suggestion, that she should've quit talking to him in the first place. Right now, he hasn't done anything wrong, except care for her, as a loyal friend should. The last thing he'd want to do is give her bf a good reason to tell her not to talk to him. Not to mention, there's a very slim chance she'd actually believe it lol.

^ I have to agree with her on that one.

Last edited:

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    That is just so wrong. No one should lie to break up a relationship and breaking a relationship in the first place in order for you to gain what you want is wrong plus selfish. If he tried to do that, she wouldn't listen at all. That's the worst advice ever. He should get over it.

You weren't there. You didn't know the situation.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Look, supertails, like it or not, telling him to pointlessly lie and break up the relationship, just to remain her friend is very terrible advice, no matter how you look at it. It will only come back to bite him hard, and it will prove that he is indeed a horrid friend.

I'm not saying that in YOUR situation, you were wrong for lying. Not one bit. But your situation, and the situation with Prince's friend, are in no way related. He has no gain in lying, especially one as serious as "your bf is cheating". Only a real loser would do something so decietful when they have no real gain. Not that you are, mind you, but your situation & Prince's are not connected, or even similar, since you were in danger. Lying to keep a friend, by destroying something she has is the worst way to go.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ok so i need to see the counsellor.
    oh its always me!

i hope i wasnt being anoying :

Ok i've been seeing you around lately and i think Proffesional help from a counselor would be useless, because i tried, it works, but it doesn't as well. At your age, you should be in elementary, i'm in middle school and i am more freaked from the students than you. You should go to a middle school that is not your school's grad default(were students go if they don't pick), change school districts if necesary. I know running away solves nothing but when there is no other option, it's the perfect Ultimate Final Resort. You'll be somewhere where people know nothing of your history that made you Mr. Nerd/Mr. Weak/ Mr. Pokemon/ etc... I don't have friends at school either, all of them are in another school/district.

In the case of your mother... i can't help because my mom is Veracruzian and a desendant of STRICT MEXs indeed. Deal with it, you have 8 years to go till college, you waited 10 years in your life so you should handle 8.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    I got hemorrhoids.....and I'm serious they hurt so much!!!!!!!!! they're like little diglets in my (insert here)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    That isn't entirely good advice. Honestly, her boyfriend is allowed to tell who she is allowed to see? Yo don't blame the boyfriend? What is this, 1800s? She is allowed to talk to whomever she likes, and no boyfriend has the right to decide that. If he is that scared of losing her, he needs to grow up & get over it.

And she said she cares as a friend, nothing more. And not wanting to ruin the relationship? She needs to get over it as well, and not cave in to such threats.

Suki is the girl that Prince is on about and I am the BF. I have not banned her from talking to him either. It was her own choice to. I don't want to get into this further.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Suki is the girl that Prince is on about and I am the BF. I have not banned her from talking to him either. It was her own choice to. I don't want to get into this further.

So much for being anonymous XD

I suspect that she made that decision because she was afraid you'd leave her if she didn't. At least, that's what I was told.

I respect your wishes of not wanting to talk about this any more. So let this be the final post on this topic. Big thanks to sims and everybody else who offered a piece of their advice.

As for my friend, he's far from happy about how this all ended. I think he knows what he has to do now.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    oh dear lord... the freaks returned to freaksville.... T_T

well, everyone at my school (well, a good majority of them at least... especially my math class o_O) always says mean stuff to me.... >.>

and a few days ago the reached the peak... *crai*

then they suddnly stopped for a day or two.

and then they started up again.

and now they returned to the peak... again. *crai* T_T

at a regular levle, people go on about the Ninja Monkeys o_O and at a slightly higher, they Bash Pokemon, and just a SMALL bit above that, they start "killing Pikachuu" o_O
    at the peak... Lucario-hunting/bashing/other mean stuff T_T

what should I do!? I can't take it any longer!

and no, I can't tell the math teacher, he's no help X<

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    There is just one hero who can solve that... and he's dead.

You may as well switch schools or you can pretend to not like pokemon for a while and beat the crap out of them(but obviosly you can't do that... without putting their eyeball in their pocket so they can see you beat the crap out of them). My mom lets me fight crap back in my school and gets me out of detention for it, it's called Self defense. Ignore them to the point where they punch you to KSA

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well they just don't understand certain games from a different point of view.Yeesh i don't know how to say this without it ending up in a fight.
    Tell them that they didn't even play it yet and can't decide what something is just by the looks.If that doesn't work then say stuff about one of their favorite games or outsmart those morons with simple knowledge.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    There is just one hero who can solve that... and he's dead.

You may as well switch schools or you can pretend to not like pokemon for a while and beat the crap out of them(but obviosly you can't do that... without putting their eyeball in their pocket so they can see you beat the crap out of them). My mom lets me fight crap back in my school and gets me out of detention for it, it's called Self defense. Ignore them to the point where they punch you to KSA
    one, where do I go? private schools are NOT cheap... and I dunno if I REALLY want to go to another school... what if it starts over again? so unless redistructing lands me in another school (it IS possible).. yeah.
    second, how will faking help? they already know >.> (and also, I kind of would feel like... I have no idea <<.>>)
    third, fighting can land me into Summer BIP...
    Well they just don't understand certain games from a different point of view.Yeesh i don't know how to say this without it ending up in a fight.
    Tell them that they didn't even play it yet and can't decide what something is just by the looks.If that doesn't work then say stuff about one of their favorite games or outsmart those morons with simple knowledge.
    and how do I do that?

Demon X

Unknow 2 u, death is my rage
    Years
    Pain, my anger

I just broke up with my girlfriend, so, I am just basically looking for advice. One thing though, how would I get her back??

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
    Years
    Yeah.. WHY did you break up with her?? and if you really want to get her back you should go and talk to her! It always helps! :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sorry to hear that, but there's already a 'post your problems' thread you can post this in, no need for an individual one.

-Merged-​

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    which emulator?

Which emulator play pokemon gold on I tried vba but it does not work, so please help me just post a link or where to find it.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Sorry to say but you posted this in the wrong place.
    Should go in emulation.

But vba should work. Make sure you use the .gbc file

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back