• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above!

Years
  • @Roniverse yes; I am lead dev on that fangame and thank you! My concept artist is amazeballs

also awesome for spreading the purple pokemon love--Ghost and Poisons are ok in my books!

Years
  • You made me feel good inside knowing that someone actually watches my videos uwu.

(Also I need to ask: what time do my vids come out where you live? I'm still tryna figure out time zones so I can post videos at the best time for my audience which, according to analytics, are from US lol.)

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • (Also I need to ask: what time do my vids come out where you live? I'm still tryna figure out time zones so I can post videos at the best time for my audience which, according to analytics, are from US lol.)

If you're in the Philippines then we should be in the same timezone I think (EST)

But also US timezones stretch all the way to California on the other side of the country which is 3 hours behind EST.

Back