• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre-ordering?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So, just stopped by the Gamestop closest to my work and pre-ordered ORAS. I know rhere is no bonus yet, I just wanted to have my foot in the door for November. So this leads me to asking: will you be pre-ordering or waiting for the games to come out?

Do you hope there is a pre-order bonus?

If at all possible, I'd like to keep this thread for when Pre-order bonuses are available.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • You can preorder it now? Isn't that a little early?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I'll wait for Amazon to list Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Since they're remakes, I don't need to have them on release day. I can play my original Ruby and Sapphire games until they arrive.

...Seriously, Amazon, it's been a whole day since they were announced, so why don't you have a page for them yet?

Years
  • Not me, I'll most likely get the games as a Christmas gift again like I did with the last two pairs of main series games (Black 2/White 2 and X/Y) since there's always a tendency I get my Pokemon games around that period, or if the release date is earlier than October, my birthday.

Years
  • I'll try to reserve one of the games as soon as I can. As for bonuses, maybe a rare, shiny, or legendary Pokemon to download would be cool to have.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    You can preorder it now? Isn't that a little early?

The guy that was in charge of the store was surprised they were pre-ordering as well. I walked in and started talking about the games then asked if they could pre-order yet. He said there was no email but checked anyway and they are on the list for pre-orders.

Generally once a game is known with a subjective release date Gamestop can start holds for Pre-orders.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I will "pre-order" in a sense that I go in-store and pay a deposit for them to reserve a copy for me on release day, that's with GAME. They have been pretty impressive with pre-order bonuses lately taking the X & Y Pokéball cartridge holder for example, I'm sure they will come up with something nifty for these games too.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I'm going to pre-order them. I'm just going to wait until more details about the pre-orders are available. I'm hoping to buy it online from a place that will have release date delivery unlike with Pokemon X and Y.

If not, then ♥♥♥♥ it. I'll just download it from the E-shop or whatever the hell nintendo calls there little store on the 3DS.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I don't think I'll preorder, I'll just go to the vidogame shop near my workplace and buy them, unless there's an event-exclusive Pokémon as a preorder bonus.

Last time I preordered on Amazon and got the games two days late, I'll try not to repeat the same mistake again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Since ORAS will be released sometime in November (hopefully before my birthday!), I will definitely be preordering it, whether it has a pre-bonus special or not. I'm hoping for a midnight release on Game Stop or something because this is is too exciting. :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I'll definitely be pre-ordering them. I hope there is a pre-order bonus, maybe something cool like a poster with artwork of Groudon and Kyogre like they appear on the cover, whatever the forms turn out to be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    You can bet your sweet booty I'll be pre-ordering. Not now, since I have no money lol. But asap, and hopefully they'll have secret early releases like they did with XY. c;

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Gonna pre-order with the same people I did for X & Y and I got the game like 3 days early! Definitely pre-ordering again!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • You know what? I have never preordered before, nor have I done a midnight release or anything of that nature, but I may just try to this time around!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'll be preordering! At some point when I have money lol. My friends and I are gonna do the same thing we did with XY- preorder from the same store, pick them up on release day, and then go back to my house and play for fourteen hours. -v-

Back