• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Just noticed that the following emblem image is broken.

sfOKk0S.png

Hey Will, we are STILL working on a better emblem. No seriously...that is the emblem.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I really love that snowflake effect in the video games section. Is it gonna be put onto the rest of the forum or is that a video game thread exclusive feature for the 25 days of gaming?

Years
I really love that snowflake effect in the video games section. Is it gonna be put onto the rest of the forum or is that a video game thread exclusive feature for the 25 days of gaming?

I think it's likely just something that'll be there for the 25 Days of Gaming.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

I asked for a favor from a certain owl, so you should be seeing it elsewhere soon. :)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I've been away for quite a while now, and I'm kind of wondering what happened to my Supportership. Is it gone? If so, why? Is it because of my absence?

Years
I've been away for quite a while now, and I'm kind of wondering what happened to my Supportership. Is it gone? If so, why? Is it because of my absence?

I'm not sure why it suddenly vanished, but you can bring the issue up with Rukario and hopefully he might sort something out. And welcome back to PC as well!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I should probably know this but i never asked nor did i read everything haha.
What does the + next to a username mean?

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
Nevermind, found it. For some reason I completely missed it.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
Im looking at the FAQs again and it says trade corner and pokemon trivia dont count in the post count im just wondering is it still like that? Because i just dint see an area in those forums that say that like how it used to when forum games didnt count :)

Years
Im looking at the FAQs again and it says trade corner and pokemon trivia dont count in the post count im just wondering is it still like that? Because i just dint see an area in those forums that say that like how it used to when forum games didnt count :)

No, as according to one of the Admins, the FAQ is slightly outdated. Your posts will always count towards your total, no matter where they are.

Dedenne1

Years
No, as according to one of the Admins, the FAQ is slightly outdated. Your posts will always count towards your total, no matter where they are.

Thought so anyways thanks!
Edit: alright im full of questions today could someone explain emblems to me? Ik like the basics but i obviously dont know enough nor do i see it in faqs :)

Last edited:
Years
Thought so anyways thanks!
Edit: alright im full of questions today could someone explain emblems to me? Ik like the basics but i obviously dont know enough nor do i see it in faqs :)

Emblems are usually awarded if you participate in some sort of event, for example, I was awarded an emblem for participating in the XY Anniversary quiz in October. Usually that event will tell you if there's an emblem for participating in it; one example would be if you participate in one of the Battle Server's Community Days. There are 3 emblems that you can request one of the staff members to award you, but that's only if you meet the emblem's requirements, which are: celebrate your 3 year anniversary on PC, celebrate your first birthday with PC (the staff will usually only give this one to people who have threads created in the Celebrations section wishing them a happy birthday), or be paired to another user on PC for a year. There are other emblems you can get, but you have to deserve most of these emblems to be awarded them. Be looking around for events where you can get some of these!

Dedenne1

Years
Firstly thank u user101 and im sorry for all the questions but i have another which is more different
I dont have enough space for all the clubs im in, in my profile is there a character limit that i gotta stay in?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Just wanted to point out that if a member that has VMs disabled leaves a VM on your profile, when you click the notification, it will take you to the Access Denied page and that may confuse some members. Just thought it was worth noting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back