• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I just think Audy is high.

I think that could be the case, but then again they love doing some stuff for fun every now and then.

As awesome as it is, I can assure you that we didn't plan this lmao. I'm 99.9% positive Audy has gone insane.

Shhmew

Years
  • Hi, is there any way I can manually turn off the censors? (bad words being starred out) I completely understand why they're up by default, but it seems odd I can't find the option to turn them off considering there's many older and mature members here, and if people go in to turn them off it's their personal decision/choice, so I thought I'd ask. :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    The censors are there for every member, and there's no way to turn it off. Currently, there are no plans to change that, though that can always change in the future!

Shhmew

Years
  • Ah, okay thank you for the answer :3 I've just been in a few situations where I really don't know what the person is saying because I don't know what word was censored. But, it's not that big a deal or anything. Thank you again!

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • If this section is called community feedback and questions why was my last thread closed? I was asking a question of the community. I guess you mods don't want to look bad or have anyone question you? That's sad and very immature, here's a question, what's the average age of moderators?

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • I'm not demeaning staff I'm pointing out their wrongdoings and why the are ill equipped to be mods. Which is what yall do with infractions. I live in america I'm entitled to my opinion thank you. Thank you vey much. I'm not personally attacking anyone but I am being attacked. I'm an adult i pick my words wisely, can't say the same about some staff. Just because their staff doesn't mean everything they do is eighth and I'm wrong, that seems to be the thinking here and it's flat out wrong.

And btw way I posted in the right section I thought. If tellin ppl a mod called me immature is demeaning to the staff to you i question you being a mod cuz I did nothing wrong. I was the victim.

And sorry incest is against the law where I'm from and very much looked down upon. If your referring to my wall.

Last edited:

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • This entire sentence is already demeaning. And prejudiced, I daresay.

I think you've missed the point of infractions entirely. They serve as an official warning for any offenses you've had on the forums. To date, we continue to hold to your current infractions. Making out like we're ill equipping our moderators by providing them the ability to infract as they like is an extreme statement.

It's not in my interests to silence your opinion, but matters involving infractions and decisions relating to infractions remain with the staff members involved.

Again, you're attacking members of staff. But I'll entertain you for a moment.

Staff are around to maintain upkeep. The staff are not always right. But they try everything to be just. If you're causing undue disturbances, you will be punished by an infraction. If it seems to be unjustified, the onus is on you to approach the staff member who infracted you, or bring the matter higher up.

Of course, it's my responsibility as an admin to resolve such matters. I use my discretion to determine whether an infraction stands or not. I also receive reports of how you've responded to the staff member in question. If you can't do it civilly, then the matter won't be dealt with promptly.

The quote in question suggested nothing. I don't see the value in allowing the members to talk about it.

Can I ask how old you are?

How was my first statement demeaning? I said I'm pointing out wrongdoings and that some mods might be ill equipped of their position? I'm asking questions and making points. I'm not insulting or demeaning anyone. Check on that definition if your confused. And as far as that statement being "prejudice" your way off base. Never once did I bring a racial aspect into this or any prejudice attitude towards anybody.

So with all respect and not to demean you or be a "prejudice" if that's hows you reallly feel and your a member of the admin team I'm scared for this site. That's a very slanted view you have(no prejudicepun intended) it seems to point to more of the staff banding together to silence me. I'm done "entertaining" any conversations about this. But if something else happens I will voice my opinion and try find a rational member of the staff to talk to. But I'm sorry sir if you really define that first statement demeaning and more importantly prejudice you are not the rational person I want to talk to.

It just seems to me mods aren't privy to these warnings or infractions the common member is subjected to and sorry if I feel some mods might need some warnings by means am I trying to be demeaning or prejudice.

Last edited:

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
  • hey guys. i wasn't online for a long time and now i can't find the quick questions thread. can anybody post the link please? pretty please?

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey guys. i wasn't online for a long time and now i can't find the quick questions thread. can anybody post the link please? pretty please?
    Quick questions to what? Some of the games or the community? Because you are in the latter right now~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
    Years
  • What's the best way to check up on the threads that I've posted in? I know there's the subscribe for an email function, but I don't want to use that. I've just been using the "New Posts" page, but sometimes I miss the threads I might want to check on because they're mixed in with so many other threads.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • What's the best way to check up on the threads that I've posted in? I know there's the subscribe for an email function, but I don't want to use that. I've just been using the "New Posts" page, but sometimes I miss the threads I might want to check on because they're mixed in with so many other threads.

Theres currently no really good way to check on it without having go to it back and forth right now- what i do is just make a bookmark of the page i regularly check up on and get quicker updates.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's the best way to check up on the threads that I've posted in? I know there's the subscribe for an email function, but I don't want to use that. I've just been using the "New Posts" page, but sometimes I miss the threads I might want to check on because they're mixed in with so many other threads.

Theres currently no really good way to check on it without having go to it back and forth right now- what i do is just make a bookmark of the page i regularly check up on and get quicker updates.
    What, you really do that? No wonder people miss updates in RP threads now and then. Choose "No email notification" instead. That way you'll go to your User CP and see a neat list of threads with new replies since you last checked them. Every thread you post in will stay in the list until you unsubscribe (with an easy click from said list) or check/reply in it. I honestly think "No email notification" should be the standard thread subscription mode for new members :]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Remember when people in the online list were categorized by if they were added to your contacts(hopefully that makes sense), is this going to come back or was it a test?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 12, 2014
    A one question:
    This team is good?

Phisically attacker: Lucario/Mega-Lucario Lucarionite X/Jolly Ability: Adaptability

Close Combat
    Bullet Punch
    Extreme S.
    Swords Dance

Specially Atacker: Volcarona Focus Sash/Modest Ability: Flame Body

Heat Wave
    Bug Buzz
    Hidden Power (GROUND)
    Protect

Mixed Atacker: Manaphy Life Orb/Naive Ability: Hydration

Waterfall
    Ice Beam
    Ancient Power
    Energy Ball

Phisically Tank: Dusknoir Leftovers/Careful Ability: Pressure

Will-O-Wisp
    Pain Split
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

Specially Tank: Latias Dragon Fang/Timid Ability: Levitate

Light Screen
    Roost
    Roar
    Draco Meteor

Annoyer: Gliscor Toxic orb/Careful Ability: Poison Heal

Substitute
    Toxic
    Protect
    Earthquake

Can you find an error? Thanks

Years
  • A one question:
    This team is good?

Phisically attacker: Lucario/Mega-Lucario Lucarionite X/Jolly Ability: Adaptability

Close Combat
    Bullet Punch
    Extreme S.
    Swords Dance

Specially Atacker: Volcarona Focus Sash/Modest Ability: Flame Body

Heat Wave
    Bug Buzz
    Hidden Power (GROUND)
    Protect

Mixed Atacker: Manaphy Life Orb/Naive Ability: Hydration

Waterfall
    Ice Beam
    Ancient Power
    Energy Ball

Phisically Tank: Dusknoir Leftovers/Careful Ability: Pressure

Will-O-Wisp
    Pain Split
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

Specially Tank: Latias Dragon Fang/Timid Ability: Levitate

Light Screen
    Roost
    Roar
    Draco Meteor

Annoyer: Gliscor Toxic orb/Careful Ability: Poison Heal

Substitute
    Toxic
    Protect
    Earthquake

Can you find an error? Thanks
    You're better off asking that question in the Battle Center or in the In-Game Team Help sub section. :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

It's going to come back! Kinda.

PC 2.0 focuses a lot more on what your friends are up to. There'll be a separate area that shows you which of your friends are online and have some more useful stuff than just the online/offline list thing we have right now.

It's coming soon. 8)

aka Pokébook/Facemon 8)

Haha, that sounds cozy actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back