• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Job Generator

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    "Gamekeeper"

..I don't know what that is. Am I the DM of the game? Do I keep score of sporting events? lol

Edit: tried again cause I have no idea what a Gamekeeper does and got "Gardener"! Already do it and already love it! n_n;

Years
  • oh my god this is a great thread

apparently I'm an....
    Antique dealer

this involves having a smooth tongue to make sales and that's not something I can do well at all. whelp time to suffer :D but it could be worse, could be a public speaker! I'll make this work!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Salesperson

I'd suck at this job unless if I was both knowledgeable and passionate about what I'm trying to sell. So uh I guess I'm selling some Pokemon games/merch!

If I'm the cold calling type of salesperson, just end my career...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Massage therapist

Oh my... well, if I can choose my clientele, maybe it won't be so bad! 😇

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • Postal delivery worker, or in short; a mail man. Guess exercise and talking to strangers has to start from somewhere. I don't think I'll like this much, though.

Years
  • Disc Jockey.

*WUB WUB WUB*
    Spoiler:

Alright, everyone! LET'S DANCE!

~Party Hard Gardevoir~

Last edited:

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • Archivist

I'd hate to lose information, even the extraneous details of dubious knowledge needs to see the day of light by someone!

Actually, I'd be happy if this were my job.

Back