• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate that trainer!

Years
  • 7/10, cute, but def the type to fall for email scams (back in the first games she appeared in at least)

Prof. Oak?

Years
  • 1/10 for not even remembering his own relative's name.

I'm not aware of him having any Pokemon teams tbh.
    5/10 I guess. Pulls off the Professor look at least.

Lana?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 7/10. If Bianca's the type to fall for scams, she would be the scammer. Cute design still, though.

Acerola?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ultimate aloof, gothic, soft-boi, twink? 10/10 love him.

Copycat Girl?

Years
  • 8/10
    I know she can be really anonymous and forgotten, but she gave me the right sensations when I met her in the first times: she looked like a grandma, welcoming but somewhat also firm and imposing. I like her a lot.

Kanto gym leader Erika?

Years
    • Seen today
    6/10 I can't think of much to say, other than she gets tired often.

Pokemon Trainer Red (referring to protagonist from Original Games).

Years
  • 7/10
    I think she had a great potential to be fun character or even a semi-serious rival to the player. Sadly, she appears like twice during the whole game.

Skyla?

Years
  • 7/10
    I like her design, that's kind of it. I do remember her gym being a bit frustrating at fisrt because I chose Flemmli, she reminds me of a female version of Rocko.

Volo

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 1/10, and that's being kind to him. I'm not gonna spoil everything he did, but just know that he's absolutely not the friendly guy he seems. I also had a nightmare involving him last night which makes my score even lower than I would have given him any other day.

Beni?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 5.5 - because I had to look him up as I haven't progressed that far into Legends yet =p
    Team looks solid though.

Ow! Sorry for the accidental spoiler there. Should have gone with someone less juicy plot-wise. ;_;

Anyway, Akari gets a 10/10 as a player character for having one of the best designs ever and a character arc of her own, and 7/10 as an NPC for her overly sassy attitude which is kinda funny to see. I prefer Rei as an NPC, but she's not bad.

Now... what about Riley?

Back