• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • Hmmm... will go with 7/10. I'm unable to bond or grow attached to them, but I still find the parent-child concept adorable <3

Pichu~?

Last edited:
    Years
  • 8/10

Its very cute, I prefer it to Pelipper on its design and for its speed. I think Wingull should have a split evolution-- one that still looks delicate, to me the bloated final form doesn't fit it.

Squirtle?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 6/10 A strange, forgotten Pokemon, but I still like it. I think Gothorita should have been Psychic- and Dark-type!

Elgyem?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

• 10!!! 10/10. YA HEAR ME? 10 FOR SPOINk.! 10!

Teddiursa?
    Seeing all three of my starters shortly named after each other, really made my day for some reason. =D

Anyway, I don't really care much for Meowstic, they are cutish, but I'm not really captivated by their designs.

Let's hear it for Vespiquen!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 6/10 Vespiquen's pretty creepy, but there are certainly aspects I like about it. Finding a female Combee can take a lot of patience!

Excadrill?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • 8/10! I actually do enjoy its color scheme and design, not to mention that I've had one in my team before (: I think they're adorable <3

Grimer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back