• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    8/10

Houndoom is actually pretty good! Nice design based on a hellhound, good typing of Fire/Dark, and learns a good variety of special Dark and Fire attacks. It also can learn Nasty Plot as a Dark-type should and do some serious damage. When I play my next old school game, I plan on building a team with a Dark/Fighting/Psychic and will very likely include Houndoom.

Sawsbuck?

Empoleon671

不要
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Sawsbuck is alright. i liked the seasonal gimmick and i wish more Pokémon did it. I do like the idea of a deer that changes based on the seasoning. it feels like sawsbuck has alot of qualities i like.,.. i just feel so indifferent towards it for some reason and i don't know why. i feel like maybe it's because it might possibly be boiled down to "regular cartoon deer with touches of seasonal elements on it's horns" now that i truly think about it.

Rating: 6/10.

Empoleon ! ( im going to try not to get emotional over it haha)

Empoleon671

不要
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    absolutely adore togekiss. it's a combination of cute, quirky and cool to me, however it definitely leans abit more toward cutesy. love the color pallete and everything.

i just love his derpy face and it basically pioneered the paraflinch strategy.... i might raise one if they ever come back to S/V haha.

9.5/10

Farigiraf?

Years
    5.5/10 - okay design, tried using it once and it got on my nerves. It's been long enough ago for me to be neutral on it now.

Granbull ?

Back