• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

\Rate the Profile above you!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    9/10

I like the Frozen theme :)
    I'm not going to delete your post because someone already replied but remember to check the thread title before responding. This is rate the profile not the theme. :)

Anyways!

8/10

Very purple very gligar.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    8/10 The padding is a little too thick for me and the boxes on the right are overlapping your profile picture/username on my screen, but otherwise, I see what you were going for and it looks nice. c: I like simple profiles.

Years
  • Well, I don't see anything interesting here. Colors are nice, but no profile pic, no background. 3/10

Years
  • 6/10

I don't think there's too much pink, but too much white. Upon first visiting your page I was like "Where's all their tabs like the About Me section?" until I realized that it was all white and blended in with the bg. ~_~
    Other than the initial confusion, I'd say it's a cute profile that matches with the profile pic well.

Years
  • 10/10

Passion Pit's new album is so good, and you literally put a lot of effort into making it impressive as it turned out to be.

Back