• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
6/10

I don't really get it, it's not a joke, nor fits your theme, nor a statement, so... it's just a sentence?

Years
8/10

I like those sorts of references, because you gotta keep cool.

I don't really get it, it's not a joke, nor fits your theme, nor a statement, so... it's just a sentence?

My avatar/sig theme is alt-J, and the usertitle happens to be the title of their latest album, This Is All Yours. Pretty much explains everything now.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I like how you're using true facts about yourself, but it could use just a little more creativity. Not bad at all, though!

7/10

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
6/10

whoops, don't know the reference and it'd kinda hard to read depending which laptop I'm using.

Meadow

Years
It sounds really good, but it seems to be cut off on my end due to its length. (I had to read it off of your profile to see it in full.)

9/10

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
1/10.

It's not legible to me. The text is really small and in a strange font. I think it says... "Consumption"? But still, it receives this rating for the lack of legibility.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
1/10.

It's not legible to me. The text is really small and in a strange font. I think it says... "Consumption"? But still, it receives this rating for the lack of legibility.

Meadow

Years
Not only does it complement your signature, but it is very well made, and most of all, it's creative. Great work!

10/10

Back