• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • 7/10, a bit relaxing, but it's the trainer dialogue that's the real star of the Ferris Wheel (at least in the Japanese version).

Kirby Super Star - Candy Mountain (one of the more popular music from the series)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 8/10, and I thought SFIII had some of the most soothing music in the Fighting genre.

Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! - Training (the infamous bike meme)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 8/10, dunno why, but its soundfont reminds me of the DS Pokémon games' soundfont.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Lost Ancient Ruins

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • 8/10 It's got a nice creepy tone to it and a good sense that the place you are in is dangerous.

Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy - Escape or Fight

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • 9/10 This sad music is dedicate to the late Mr.Satoru Iwata
    R.I.P Satoru-san :pink_cry:

Zinnia Theme (Sorrow Version):

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    9/10 It's been awhile since I played the Delta Episode, forgot how good this was.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    7/10, sounds pretty good, but that e-guitar is a little bit annoying, tbh.

Seiken Densetsu 3 - The Sacrifice Part III

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • 7/10 I really do like it, but I knocked off a few points due to the first 6 seconds

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly/Zero ~Crimson Butterfly~/Project Zero II: Crimson Buttefly - Chou

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    2/10. It's not bad or anything. I used to love Street Fighter OST, but the newer the Street Fighter games got, the less I liked the music.

Pokemon XY- Snowbelle City

Back