• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    I like the simple melodies, neat rhythm and the chords of the thing actually. Nice little piece. 9/10

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • That song is my childhood. {XD} So many hours spent playing that game in the early/mid 90's. 10/10 Neon Night Riders is probably my favorite song from that game but who isn't blinded by nostalgia goggles from time to time.

An Xbox 360 exclusive that nobody has played, which is a shame since it's a pretty decent game too.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Has that general JRPG Adventure feel to it, quite nicely orchestrated though. I can imagine that the feels can be quite strong when this plays at the right time. 8.5/10

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    8/10. Nice atmosphere and repetition of rhythms and riffs in the background.

Too much downbeat stuff. Let's take it back up to the skies.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Road to Bowser really says it. Love the theme in there and the feeling of impending challenge and doooooom. 8.5/10

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I'm not sure how to feel about this one. I didn't like the beginning but it becomes sorta catchy later on. It alternates from parts that I like to parts in which I don't. 5/10

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yesssss, this game brings back memories. :') 8.5/10!

One of the most iconic OSTs in gaming history imo.

Back