• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Name:Tiana2518
    Character: The King of Kanto Mewtwo!!
    first smash game:well it was smash 64( i was 3) but the first one i remember playing for real was melee

I can't believe i found people that play pokemon AND smash ^.^
    i would love to join this group and discuss smash bros

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    That's crazy! X>
    I'm still iffy on Smash Tour, probably because I have the worst luck when it comes to Mario Party-esque games

Years
    I'm not too into Smash Tour myself, but the game as a whole is great, so it doesn't bother me that much.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I didnt understand it at first actually i really still dont lol its not something for me but i like it being in the game because ik a lot of people will like it including my friends!

Years
    I played the game with a total of 8 people today, and let me tell you, that is chaotic. Some of the stages felt too small (Castle Siege), and some felt too big (Palutena's Temple). tbh I thought it was actually a bit too crazy. I prefer 1v1 matches most of the time, but it was still pretty fun.

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
    Can you guys help me get a new main on 3DS? I'm currently using Greninja way too much. Preferably something that is in Brawl too, so I can also play against my friends who don't have SSB4.

EDIT: I can't find myself on the members list anymore... I did register on page 10!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you guys help me get a new main on 3DS? I'm currently using Greninja way too much. Preferably something that is in Brawl too, so I can also play against my friends who don't have SSB4.

EDIT: I can't find myself on the members list anymore... I did register on page 10!
    We can't exactly help you "get a new main". Just start trying the other characters and see which one(s) work best for you/you like playing the best. Then you'll have possible new mains for yourself. We could just be like "hey have Robin as your new main she's cool", but.....what if you really just don't like Robin or Robin's general fighting style just doesn't work for you?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

I'll fix that for you.

I'll agree with the others. Since you are playing with 3DS, try using the other newcomers like Duck Hunt or the Koopalings or Wii Fit Trainer. Even Villager if you like...since he's pretty powerful. I did that when I discovered a new main in Bowser Jr, because he's pretty amusing in terms of moveset.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018

I say use about 3-7 guys that you're good at and switch between them. I know I used charizard too much, so I added my other two aces from other SSB games, Donkey kong and Kirby, and I added some others like peach, Palutana, Greninja.

I mean it's all what you'd like to use. I would personally recommend Kirby as one other fighters. He's fast and powerful.

Years
    Hello all~

Username: Lisia
    Character Select: Pikachu
    What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Back when I was 10, I was at my game shop and was drawn to the cover of SSBM. "An action-oriented game that has Pikachu as a playable character? Aww yes!" I thought.
    Since then, I've had loads of fun and made countless memories with my friends with this franchise.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all! I'd love to play some rounds on Smash 3DS or Wii U sometime. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I didn't have enough money to buy the Wii U version on release night, so it kind of pisses me off I have to wait until the 2nd. of January to buy the bundle. Maybe Nintendo sold more than they thought they would? Regardless, I'm still playing the 3DS version if anyone wants to play.

Years
    Thanks much for adding me Pikachu, Live on Stage! (Love the username, btw.)

Today I got myself a Samus amiibo out of fear that they could potentially sell out like the Marth and Villager amiibos did. Well, I'd been planning on getting a Sammy one anyway but...yeah... I can't believe Nintendo says they're not going to continue production of some of the amiibo? There's the alleged cards they'll integrate, but it just won't be the same, y'know? That said, I'm still looking out for the Robin, Lucina, Duck Hunt, Zero Suit Samus, and Palutena amiibos. I wanna collect 'em since they're my favorite characters to use. I'm seriously considering getting a Kirby one, too. The pink puffball's been warming up to me again lately.

My Samus amiibo hasn't been trained yet, but the Pikachu one I also have is currently level 30. Now that I'm on winter break, I oughta max it out!

Amiibos are pretty fun to me. They're a more entertaining non-human thing to train with than the CPUs most of the time. Chu-Chu, my Pikachu amiibo, has even won a couple of matches against me so far!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Today I got myself a Samus amiibo out of fear that they could potentially sell out like the Marth and Villager amiibos did. Well, I'd been planning on getting a Sammy one anyway but...yeah... I can't believe Nintendo says they're not going to continue production of some of the amiibo? There's the alleged cards they'll integrate, but it just won't be the same, y'know? That said, I'm still looking out for the Robin, Lucina, Duck Hunt, Zero Suit Samus, and Palutena amiibos. I wanna collect 'em since they're my favorite characters to use. I'm seriously considering getting a Kirby one, too. The pink puffball's been warming up to me again lately.
    Wasn't that debunked as false information? I'm debating on whether I should collect them all or get a R.O.B amiibo once it's out. The amiibos have been getting pretty popular, for the wrong reason of course, because of the defected ones such as dual-cannon Samus and legless Peach.

Years
    Nintendo did confirm that they are indeed stopping production of several Amiibos after the first wave they release. They've said that well over a week ago.

My Pikachu is pushing level 30 right now and he's getting a bit too good for his own good XD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Nintendo did confirm that they are indeed stopping production of several Amiibos after the first wave they release. They've said that well over a week ago.
    Was it from My Nintendo News, because they posted that article right after the article that debunked the rumor, which actually came later than said rumor. I'll need to hunt down the Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer amiibos just in case.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    So for those that got the soon-to-be discontinued amiibos, they are pretty lucky. I'm far tempted to get a Marth or Zero Suit Samus amiibo just for collection purposes.

Years
    Here is what Satoru Iwata had to say on Amiibo:

"The amiibo figure lineup for "Super Smash Bros." will continue to be released even after this year-end sales season, and we hope that this will help to update store shelves. As store shelf space is limited, some amiibo will remain stocked on the shelves as staple choices while some will be limited-time offers which will cede their positions to new ones once they are sold out."

Though it has been said by Nintendo of America that none of the amiibo are being discontinued... I think it's safe to say some of the rarer ones like Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer may be very hard to get at an affordable price at this this point. Just look at their prices on Amazon, it's crazy. My friend was smart to have gotten all of the first wave amiibo on launch day. That said, I wish you all the best of luck with obtaining the amiibo you want.

Dunno why Villager's one of the at-risk amiibo. It could have future functionality with the upcoming Animal Crossing Wii U. Oh well.

Personally, I'm only concerned with getting amiibo figures of my mains/secondaries. I'd entertain the thought of collecting the rest of the roster in trading card form for both collecting and training purposes, especially if they're even cheaper than the figures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back