• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Reason for Returning to Pokecommunity?

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I agree.
    Playing Pokémon and Fire emblem makes you more positive rather than absorbing Negative vibes
    during COvid 19 Pandemic.

Returning to Poke Community also makes me feel relax and check what's new. ^_^

Years
  • i still like pokemon and i still like to talk about pokemon. it's as simple as that, really. o: the community itself is cool, too! i've made some of my best friends here and they're probably the bigger reason why i'm around~

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • It's one of the few Pokémon websites out there, and with competent, involved moderators who don't enforce the rules in a way that makes others feel terrible. (Maybe that's just me being sensitive, though. I've been on a community before, which I left, with kinda scary mods. 0:)

Years
  • With how Marriland is basically just Discord driven at this point, I decided to peek back in here. Even though I keep saying I'm gonna post more here, it'll happen at some point. But I do still browse regularly.

• I don't really post anymore but I like to check in a couple of times a month and see how things are. I spent so many years caring about PC, and even though we've grown apart I think some part of me will always care about this place. I cherish the memories for sure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really post anymore but I like to check in a couple of times a month and see how things are. I spent so many years caring about PC, and even though we've grown apart I think some part of me will always care about this place. I cherish the memories for sure.
    truly a ghost.
    hoot

User Anon 1848

It feels good to be among others even if I'm not particularly close with anyone here.

Years
  • To be honest, being a mod is probably the biggest reason I'm going back. I still feel responsible for Challenges, since I've been its ultimate overlord for more than 3 years now. I don't really post regularly anymore, save from few instances when I feel bad about not posting, so I go to few threads all over the forum and post there. At this point, I'm not sure if I would bother if I wouldn't be a mod.

But please don't take this personally. I think people here are awesome and I have fun talking with you, but I can still imagine that I would be okay if I just never show here again and didn't talk to anyone from here.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    At this point mostly out of boredom, especially since I've stopped following much of Pokémon-related things. I do talk to a couple people here but since discord is a thing I'm more active there than here.

Back