• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
    Years
    Oh no, micro transactions :0

I bought Bubsy for the Mega Drive and King Kong on the Ps2 for 6$

Years
    Today I purchased Corpse Party for PSP through PSN to get into the spooky zone for October. In case anyone is curious, right now Corpse Party and its sequel are on sale for 10 bucks each on PSN until October 13th.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Bought dark edition of Skylanders SuperChargers for PS4 to race some carrrrssss. Already finished with it, lmao.

pkmin3033

Just preordered a copy of Corpse Party: Blood Drive off Rice Digital...it's the standard edition, but I'm not willing to pay £13 extra for an OST I can download and an artbook I'll never look at, so. I only had the Everafter Edition preordered because I was getting it for the same price as the standard on the official website.

...I've also put down deposits for Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Transformers Devastation at my local GAME. I might get both, I might get neither...it depends on my mood. I've often thought about trying the former series (and the lack of shitty multiplayer trophies on the PS4 versions is a definite plus) and the latter looks awesome, so...agh, Broketober. Why do you do this to me.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    First, Super Mario Maker. So far, I've only had one play session with it and my thoughts are...I kind of wish they'd gone further. I do like it, and I understand the reasons behind the limitations, but...well, anyway, it's certainly better than the 25th Year Anniversary release. Leagues better.

Second, and one I'd been anticipating since I started the first game, is Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. Been playing this game exclusively on my TV and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Which is to say, considering the nature of the game and some early vids I saw, I was psyched at its existence more than the actual game. But I love it. The dialog is, well, Danganronpa, and NIS did a good job with localizing the MC (among the other gems that came with this localization, but in general they do fantastic work with DR). I'm not too far in yet but man if this game isn't meaty. Though considering this is the first Danganronpa game in 3 years I suppose it'd be better to say that this game lives up to the expectations that should be set for it.

Point is, it's great so far, I'm loving it, thank you Troy Baker.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Last night after I got off of work I bought Child of Light, This War of Mine and a game called Reverse Crawl since they were on sale and then I ended up staying up until like 10 in the morning playing Child of Light and This War of Mine. It was worth it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Not really a purchase, but I'm currently downloading the Star Wars Battlefront Beta, so I can team up with some friends and lose tomorrow. Seriously, FPS is my weakest game genre, so I'll probably be dying a lot.

pkmin3033

OK, so in the end I refunded my preorders because, as I suspected, they cost far too much. I'm not above paying £5 extra or so on day of release so I don't have to wait for something to arrive, but £10 extra, for a game I'm not absolutely dying for? No way. I'm not paying £50 when I can pay £40. I know why they cost extra in stores, but that doesn't mean I'm any more sympathetic or am prepared to pay the extra.

I did, however, wind up getting a £25 PSN card, and I've just picked up Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines on Vita, Strider and Dust: An Elysian Tail on PS4, and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace on PS3. All are games I've had half an eye for quite a while now, so yay! I love sales.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Due to the sale that is going on Steam right now, I was able to purchase 3 games on Steam. I picked up Telltale's The Walking Dead, Telltale's The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC, Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2, and Telltale's The Wolf Among Us. I am happy to have picked up all of these, I already have Telltale's The Walking Dead on the PS3, but I repurchased it just for PC, and I've been too excited to play Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 especially since I was supposed to buy it when it first came out, but I kept forgetting about it, and the same goes for Telltale's The Wolf Among Us.

Years
    My internet was down for the last week, so I decided to pick up both Watch Dogs and GTA V for the PS4. Even before buying GTA I knew it would be a mistake- and I ended up playing it for about 14 hours combined the first 3 days, haha.

Back