• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

pkmin3033

I've just been charged for my copy of Omega Quintet, so hopefully that should arrive in a couple of days. I'm...cautiously optimistic. As long as it's nothing like Ar Tonelico Qoga, I'm sure I'll get along famously with it~

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    My Wii U needed some more friends, so just before the weekend I picked up:

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
    ZombiU
    Okami
    (Wii, ofc)

As well as a black pro controller for my dad, and a blue wii remote with a black nunchuck for myself. I was kind of hoping to avoid the Wiimote altogether, but Okami and SMG2. So many controllers for one console. :c

I also picked up Rune Factory 4 and Story of Seasons for 3DS. Here I was complaining that I never finish anything that I start, so I picked up two more games that virtually never end. c:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2015
    Got Fire Emblem Awakening 3 days ago thanks to Sm4sh and one of my mains being Robin. On chapter 17 now (It has been sucking out my sleep and life)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Bought Alpha Sapphire because apparently I needed more Pokemon in my life. Though once I get the chance to get to a gamestop with the game I'll probably be getting Story of Seasons.

Years
    Today I purchased Freedom Wars for PS Vita. I'm happy to be able to play my Vita again... it's been half a year since I finished my last game on it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Picked up Titanfall for the Xbox One earlier this week since it was $7.99 at Best Buy (minus GCU discount, so I paid $6.39). I was really skeptical about the game ever since it was first revealed, but at that price I couldn't resist. And I have to admit, it's a ton of fun. The player population in anything but Attrition is pathetic, but the action is really fast-paced and it changes things up quite a bit so it's not "just another shooter" or even CoD with mechs.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Bought GRID and Mass Effect on PC. It was definitely worth it since I love the original Mass Effect and I can finally play it again on my PC and it was on sale on Steam, and GRID has so far been worth it as I am having a lot of fun playing it.

pkmin3033

Picked up a copy of Puzzles & Dragons Z + Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition (god, what a title...) on the 3DS. It's for my mother, because she's always playing trashy free browser versions of block-matching games like this and it's been a very long time since she had a new game that wasn't a Pokemon title, but I expect I'll play it a bit as well. The trailer makes it look fun enough, even for someone like me who hates puzzle games on principal.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I just ordered these 5 games for $66.55 from Amazon :D, they should be arriving in my mailbox within the next 1-2 weeks :).

God of War: Ascension (PS3) - $12.98 New
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - $17.99 New
    Lost Planet 3 (PS3) - $12.39 New
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3) - $8.49 New
    Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3) - $14.70 New

Back