• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reputation is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Just do me a favor and nobody close this yet, ok? I want to (and I'm sure there are others who want to) write a lengthy article but I don't have the time right now...I think we should all be able to calmly talk this over as long as we want to; it's one of the more delicate issues PC has faced in a while...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm suprised that it meant so much to some people. accident, your declaration that you're leaving is pretty much bull. loads of people get upset beyond reason at something staff does, claim that they're so infuriated that they can't stay at PC, yet keep posting because they aren't mature enough to walk away from the "conflict." i know, i was one of these people once upon a time...
    i know i posted on this topic earlier, but something came to mind. it's a bit weird that we set up a new rep system, and then take it down in like two weeks... that seems a bit strange to me... but whatev... i think it may be better this way. i don't use rep on my message board either, and it functions quite well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    All I'm doing is showing my opinion, you can agree, or you can disagree... no need to flame me for it x.x

BTW: So are you saying that the smaller groups matter more than the big groups? I'll put a good reason when I have time to word it properly...XP
    No that's not what I'm saying, I just don't think that something that grew so much over the last year so much is something that shouldn't be looked at. I know three people, three people that gave out good rep when it should be given out. That's not much when you look at everyone that had super huge green bars.

And to note, the mods didn't make the choice in this one. Yes people, there are staff members aside from the mods. And we've been talking about this for a LONG time before today.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Okay, I take this back, I think the thread should be locked, you're all far too immature for your own good.

There is a LOT of unnecessary haughtiness going on right now; stop cramming your opinion down everyone else's throat and stop beating everyone over the head with your supposed superiority of opinion.

The hard truth is NOBODY IS RIGHT IN THIS DEBATE. So stop it. Seriously.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • AcCiDeNT said:
    Staff gets all the say in everything... screw the staff, the staff aren't the only people here... There are thousands...punish everyone why doncha?
    Haha. I believed in that many months ago. Then I was demoted, and banned. What did I think about while I was banned? How I wasted all that time complaining when I was the one doing the most damage.

They're not screwing anything up. You people abused your privileges, and therefore lost them. Simple math, really.

And as a matter of fact, rep IS abuse. 'Nuff said.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    AcCiDeNT said:
    Staff gets all the say in everything... screw the staff, the staff aren't the only people here... There are thousands...punish everyone why doncha?
    Screw the staff? Okay, screw the people who make sure the board is clean, screw the people who take care of spammers. Screw the people that give their free time and get nothing back in return. You're boarder line flaming, so watch it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Heh. Ryan, I'd leave if I weren't so involved with the election.

And it's not just about the rep. There's more than one reason PC is reverting to the 1337 stage.

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • uh dude, opinions matter, maybe you don't think so, but I think so... So I think this thread should stay open and let people debate... Watch what? haha I don't care about you staff o.O; it's not hard to keep the board clean with 100 mods...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm right (but not about the rep stuff). i predicted that accident wouldn't be able to walk away, and that he'd need to have the last word. please, grow up. you've made harsh accusations, called people some nasty stuff, and broken a few rules... i'd say you're the "n00bz0rz"

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Okay, I take this back, I think the thread should be locked, you're all far too immature for your own good.

There is a LOT of unnecessary haughtiness going on right now; stop cramming your opinion down everyone else's throat and stop beating everyone over the head with your supposed superiority of opinion.

The hard truth is NOBODY IS RIGHT IN THIS DEBATE. So stop it. Seriously.
    Since you referred to everybody, I must disagree. I'm not forcing my opinion down anybody's throats, so to speak, but rather providing facts based on my own experience. ^_^; Sorry if it came across that way.

Kurosaki

Staff run the forum, staff are staff for a reason. If you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself. Consder this a warning for indirect/ flaming.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    AcCiDeNT said:
    uh dude, opinions matter, maybe you don't think so, but I think so... So I think this thread should stay open and let people debate... Watch what? haha I don't care about you staff o.O; it's not hard to keep the board clean with 100 mods...
    There's an opinion where you respect the other person, and then there's just being rude, which is what you're doing. And we have no where near 100 mods, go back and count them on that list.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Ugh, I wonder how much bad rep I would've got from just putting my posts on this thread. REALLY

Seems like this idea just jumped on us Jorge. You all may have been thinking about it, but most are totally surprised. You know three people, but maybe other people know more? But then again, the basis of 'good rep' could be anyones opinion

I HOPE you understand I'm just stating my opinion. I've really got nothing against you all ._.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Katsuro said:
    Heh. Ryan, I'd leave if I weren't so involved with the election.

And it's not just about the rep. There's more than one reason PC is reverting to the 1337 stage.
    Ever heard of the saying, 'Put up or shut up'? You're getting really annoying here, straggling about like you own PC. But you don't. And you think they'll bring rep back because one member left, one of which, might I add, frequently abused their privileges with that system? Haha. No. Now THAT would make everyone leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back