• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Requested name change: Ray Maverick

(making use of my supporter perk, "extra change per year")

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Requested name change: Ray Maverick

You cannot change your name until March 1, 2014. That will be the three months since your last change was Dec 1, 2013.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Requested name change: Ray Maverick

To clarify CC's post, and Supporter perk is that you can change a month earlier than regular users. The 'extra change per year' comes from the fact every four months equals three changes for regular users, and once every three months equals four for Supporters!

Years
  • I would like my name to be pokemon1187 if possible.
    Unfortunately, you will have to wait until April 27th to make your change, for reasons explained above by both Minzy and CC. However, based on what the rules say, feel free to ask an admin to look into this.

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
    Years
  • Already wishing I used a different username! Thought I could change it after I registered but I guess not! Please please help me change this!

Requested Name Change: Kyocera

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Already wishing I used a different username! Thought I could change it after I registered but I guess not! Please please help me change this!

Requested Name Change: Kyocera

I'm afraid you have to wait until you've been here at least 4 months for a username change, as outlined in the first post.

Years
  • If you message an admin, see what they will say and they may be willing to change your name. If you cannot change it, then you'll have to create a new account for a different name I'm afraid. :(

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm sorry I'm a new member here I realized that my name Is stupid could please change it?

Requested Name Change : DandK
    Thanks

Unfortunately, you would have to wait until you've been here for four months to get a name change. With only four posts, it'd be much easier for you just to re-register.

Years
  • Name change request LuxrayHacker I thought of this like a week after making an account thanks so much in advance ^^

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back