• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I guess you want to merge for the join date? Normally the admins ask for some kind of proof, such as liking the post with the other account. Can you still get on the older one?

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I guess you want to merge for the join date? Normally the admins ask for some kind of proof, such as liking the post with the other account. Can you still get on the older one?

I think I may be able to get onto it, but surely looking at the profile alone would be enough to prove it's mine, Plus a lot of people know it's me, Like everyone on the battle server.

I will try to get onto it to prove to you.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I think I may be able to get onto it, but surely looking at the profile alone would be enough to prove it's mine, Plus a lot of people know it's me, Like everyone on the battle server.

I will try to get onto it to prove to you.

Update: Liked my post and thought I'de post to prove that DLA is me. :p

Years
  • I'd like to change my name to my alt, [supporter]Emperor Hirohito[/supporter]. The accounts usertitle should say "alt of AlexTheRose" or "reserved by RockSmashGuy" or something like that. :3
    Your last name change was back on December 9th, so you'll have to wait until March 9th to change your name.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years

• Normally you'd have to wait until April 13th… I was going to do it anyway, but the username Wolf is taken. :(

Do you want something else?

Yes how bout Wolf Masin will that work if that wont work ill take Grizzly Masin thx

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I asked for a username change in December and I haven't gotten it yet. Is there any real explanation behind this? (Not angry, just asking.)

Years
  • ^ Probably because there are many that the admins have to get to, so there's only so much time before they can take care of it.

Also, the FAQ still says that you can't get your username changed. That should probably be fixed. :P

Years
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I asked for a username change in December and I haven't gotten it yet. Is there any real explanation behind this? (Not angry, just asking.)
    I looked through the thread, and per what Morkula said here, your name change request was denied due to the name being taken and not eligible for claiming the name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back