• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]
    ocket's Investigation

Day 12
    In his secret lair, a Sandshrew was experimenting with gunpowder, acidic chemicals and wrapping paper. He took a bite of his ice cream. Salty, that's what it tasted like, perfect! After all these days it was time. Now it was his birthday, he could give a present without suspicion. Sweet, sweet revenge, revenge at last! He labelled the package with Blissey's name and send it away.

Professor Oak happened to be near the post office at the time and his eye fell on the mouse Pokémon, which now sped up his pace. The old man knew he had no chance to outspeed the swift ground Pokémon. Instead he took out his fishing rod, threw out the line and hooked the beige present Sandshrew was holding.

"No no no, we're not going to do this. Yes, embrace the salt! But this is just game-rigging. I can't let you take out one of my explorers like that."

Damn... so close. He took another bite of his ice cream. Still salty, but he'll get there, for "giving up" was no part of his vocabulary.

====================​

Hmm? You actually expected relevant game information here? That's too bad. Maybe tomorrow.

The damage
    ??? -82
    ??? -18

All attacks deal double damage today!

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last about 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as an Explorer
    Chesire Cat as ???
    desinishon(2) as a Rocket
    Syndrome(2) as ???
    Bardothren as a Rocket
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as an Explorer
    Nimsy(2) as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as an Explorer
    Rozureido(2) as ??? -0
    desinishon as an Explorer
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as an Explorer
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as a Magma
    Ice Goddess as an Unaligned
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as an Explorer
    Davepetasprite^2(2) as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as an Explorer
    Nakuzami as ???
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as an Explorer
    Wiicked(2) as a Rocket
    Syndrome as a Lake Guardian
    TheCapsFan as a Lake Guardian
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as an Explorer
    Wiicked as an Explorer
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So wait...I know Syn wants to take out Nims, but is there a reason now besides "She's Arceus" which I believe is a proven lie?

Also tsk tsk. Now someone else is lying about what Pokemon they are. Sandshrew? Why ya'll gotta lie so much?

[ATTACK] Syndrome

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    So wait...I know Syn wants to take out Nims, but is there a reason now besides "She's Arceus" which I believe is a proven lie?

Also tsk tsk. Now someone else is lying about what Pokemon they are. Sandshrew? Why ya'll gotta lie so much?

[ATTACK] Syndrome

He obviously wanted to kill me because I have the highest attack out of everyone alive and for getting him and his teammate killed.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I think Lycanthropy wants another beige present for his birthday

what

the Sandshrew is Lycan

Klippy

Klippy pls

you should realize this

it's so obvious

you've written a phase post about this vendetta before, too

and also, Nimsy just happens to have the highest attack of anyone left, and with her gone there's a v good chance Syn can still win lol.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    We could still do the x3 damage thing by attacking gp and having gp attack syn at the end of the day? :x (idek if thats how it works still, gp are you able to find out?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back