• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Are removed players even allowed to make a 'deadpost'
    cri I kept participating in discussions but forgot to actually vote lmao

Good luck guys :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think Lycanthropy wants another beige present for his birthday

what

the Sandshrew is Lycan

Klippy

Klippy pls

you should realize this

it's so obvious

you've written a phase post about this vendetta before, too

and also, Nimsy just happens to have the highest attack of anyone left, and with her gone there's a v good chance Syn can still win lol.

...............................really.....I legit don't remember this being a thing. Ugh. Haha.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [ATTACK] gimmepie

may as well test it out, right? Plus I only do 1 base damage, so even if we're wrong you only take 2 from me XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Can we not gamble on Gimme's counter? If it doesn't work it sets us back a days worth of attacks.

Best to just pound Syn with what you have, use items if you have them, then night attack if he's still not dead.

(Also, just incase the game doesn't end, at least Blissey/Naku is confirmed explorer from the phase post).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Nimsy(2) fainted. She was an Explorer.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Syndrome(2) fainted. He was an Lake Guardian.

All threats have been eliminated! The Explorers win! Congratulations!

Epilogue and that sort of stuff will be coming up once I get home!
    The thread is open, feel free to converse and share your salt!

Years
    It would have been great to survive until the end, but anyway I think I did a good job. Yay for the Explorers. It was a fun game.

Salt definitly goes to Klippy for leading a bandwagon against me and then still continue to attack me without ever participating in a discussion about it -.-

Ullion

Years
    Aye, if someone comes out as having a suspicious ability and there's nothing else worth going off of... I'd probably still do the same thing over again. :P

edit: I just want to say, I really really loved this game. I am sure it was shown by the number of long(er) posts I made and the frustration I may or may not have displayed throughout the game. XD

I am also surprised/honoured that no one bandwagoned me or really acted on the fact I was never... truly confirmed at any point. Especially with that scary coincidence when Alvy failed to investigate me. :/ Part way through the game I thought I was a dead spider.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Spoiler:

I trusted you from the first time you claimed. It just seemed genuine somehow?

The only non-mafia I was heavily suspicious of was Klippy/Milotic. When they claimed I went into high alert, and even with Aeternum's report I still have doubts and hypothesised numerous ways they could still be mafia/the elusive Team Aqua.

But yeah, Klippy did convince me eventually lmao.

Ullion

Years
    OMG me too. When Alvy first revealed himself, and questioned me I was like, "Hold on, are they ALL bad guys covering for each other and want me dead? What is this?!"

But I kept it to myself since I didn't want to make myself seem more suspicious. XD When Alvy died and was revealed as an explorer, then I let go of my suspicions on Klippy.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Wow that game though. So good. So so good. When Syndrome came back in as Uxie I was like "oh crappity crap crap." You played an excellent game, sir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back