• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Alpha Snowdust

Eevee Enthusiast
    Years
    • She/Her or They/Them
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Yeah that's what I saw. So Moon Emerald might be the best I guess.
    In the meantime, I might try a shiny run with LeafGreen, since I'm literally bored out of my mind (almost done with a regular Moon Emerald run). But with the shiny rate...

Anyways, does anyone have recommendations for a rom hack with either gen 6 starters, gen 8 starters, or different starters (not typical starters)? I know there's a bunch but I'm not sure what to try first.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    I played gaia and sienna after I get 3 badges the screen flashes black white any other roms to try out

Years
    I played gaia and sienna after I get 3 badges the screen flashes black white any other roms to try out

if you haven't played fire red rocket edition and unbound yet give those a shot. don't know why you'd be getting screen flash issues though, especially with a rom hack as stable as gaia. what version fire red rom are using and what emulator are you on?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Hello World 🐉😎🐉 these is my first question: appart Radical Red do u know another game with Evs investment on rivals, leader, and trainers?

Hola Mundo 😁 esta es mi 1ra pregunta: a demás de radical red que otros hacks tienen inversión de EVs en los rivales, líderes y entrenador?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello World 🐉😎🐉 these is my first question: appart Radical Red do u know another game with Evs investment on rivals, leader, and trainers?

Probably a lot of rom hacks and fan games do that. Drayano's hacks (Sacred Gold, Storm Silver, Renegade Platinum), GS Chronicles, and Unbound do it for sure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I' ve played all of Drayano's hacks, I luv his work, by the way dude, I don know if u know if EVs training worth on emerald kaizo, I want to run it but I need to know because I heard u cant win evs on emerald kaizo, thankz anyway🐉🐉🐉

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    Hey all! Looking for a hack that has multiplayer enabled. Something as simple as a fire red hack with simple QoL updates (especially the physical/special split) would be fine, but I'd prefer a game that has all Pokemon at least through gen 6. More than anything, though, it needs to be something that might support battling your friends without crashing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Pls Someone tell me some Rom Hack similar to Pokemon Unbound (Good Graphics,All Pokemon, New region and story) to play . I only play Main story completed games though.

Also, tell me a Rom hack with Gen 8 Pokemon, but it shouldn't be like- Simple Kanto with Gen 8 mons!
    New region or something with Gen 8 pokemons work fine! Even a Rom hack of SWSH would work!
    BTW, Only ENGLISH Rom Hacks !

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey all! Looking for a hack that has multiplayer enabled. Something as simple as a fire red hack with simple QoL updates (especially the physical/special split) would be fine, but I'd prefer a game that has all Pokemon at least through gen 6. More than anything, though, it needs to be something that might support battling your friends without crashing.
    Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer maybe would work....

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021

Pls Someone tell me some Rom Hack similar to Pokemon Unbound (Good Graphics,All Pokemon, New region and story) to play . I only play Main story completed games though. I already played Unbound, and wanna play something similar to it !

Also, tell me a Rom hack with Gen 8 Pokemon, but it shouldn't be like- Simple Kanto with Gen 8 mons!
    New region or something with Gen 8 pokemons work fine! Even a Rom hack of SWSH would work!
    BTW, Only ENGLISH Rom Hacks !

Also, tell me some Rom Hacks made with CFRU , they should be pretty good !

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Hello,

I'm looking for a game that would allow me to easily breed and train pokémon. The goal is to be able to get competitive mon without too much of a hassle. That being said, I'd like if the game had all pokémon up to Gen 7/8, nature and IV/EV changers and some other related QoL features. A compelling story is a plus, but not really necessary.

I've tried Unbound, but the post-game is kinda grindy because you need so much BP to use the Battle Frontier features...

Thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Pls tell me some Rom Hacks or Fan Games with Good Graphics , New Story and Region, Pokemon up to at least Gen-7, and are COMPLETED upto Main Story !
    Pls tell me pls pls!
    Also tell me some Fangames made with PSDK
    Also tell me some Rom Hacks that use CRFU

BTW, already completed Unbound

Back