• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tribe Fini] Ruins of Hope [Fini Tribe DCC]

Years
  • Welcome to the Fini Tribe!
    Tribe Kahunas: Zemanahrad and Bay
    Welcome to the Ruins of Hope

If you can see this thread, then you're officially in the Best Waifu Club. But jokes aside, if you're here, then it means you're someone who sees good in everyone. We have more defensive playstyle, but that doesn't mean we can't win. So let's give it our all!

Also, don't forget to check our Discord Channel. For those of you unable to use Discord, no worries, we'll still be able to keep you posted in this thread.

And with that... ENJOY THE WHOLE EVENT!

Ruins of Hope [Fini Tribe DCC]

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    quiz gave me Fini when I took it a few days ago, so here I am

o/

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    my specialty is the vgm trivia but I've been practicing mario kart as well... as for the other stuff... we'll see

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Due to me being unsure of the free time i will have in the coming duration of time the GT will be running, I believe I will be taking part in the CAH event and the spot the difference event.
    I'll try and see if i can find time for the mafia mayhem event. But those are the event i can take part in.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I've signed up for the Fire Type Emblem event and the randbats tourney, which is probably all I'll be participating in in this GT.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey guys! o/ At the moment, I'm thinking of participating in CAH, the Random Battle tournament and the trivia posting event.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Not exactly sure since the Small Writing Contest will take up some of my stuff time and I'm busy with other projects and personal stuff. I'm tempted to do a bit of Tetris for the Arcade Challenge like last year, however.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Heyyyyyyy! :D

I'm mainly here to take part in the Ice Cream Blowout, but if Zemanahrad still has plans for a Yu-Gi-Oh event, then I'd definitely love to enter that as well! ^_^

Years
  • There are more events I could participate in than I expected. For sure I am entering the Fire Type Emblem Arena, and I am strongly considering doing an Island Challenge. Because I post a lot on Pokemon Trivia, I'll be gathering my Ice Cream posts as well.

Years
  • I might try the Arcade games. Unfrotunately, I'll be at work during the CAH games. I may try the Island Challenge, but not 100% sure yet.

Back