• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Video Game Enemy?

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Bosses, random enemies who cares? So which video game enemies do you find to be the creepiest?

Blizzeta-Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess. Do I need to explain? She starts off normal and then she goes like pretty...mirror... and then she becomes an evil yeti and does a scream! Her theme was awesome though.
Giygas-Apparently he was based off a r*** scene in a movie!(I learned that from peanut3423)
The piano from Luigi's Mansion-Again, I don't think I need an explanation if you played Luigi's Mansion for the first time.

And that's it for me.

Oh yeah, it's my birthday today!:D

TY

Threshers in Borderlands 2... These things pop up in front of you and leave me behind with a "SON OF A...." reaction... Terramorphous is the worst since its enourmous.
Veinhole Monsters in Tiberian Sun: These things used to scare me a lot so i avoided maps with veins.
Eye of Cthulu in Terraria: A giant eyeball that chases you and eventually transforms into a giant mouth...

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Graham Jones from Aria Of Sorrow was rather scary.Just google his second form.

The chainsaw guy from Resident Evil 4.Oh my God!The thought of that thing hunting you is just...

The ornes from from Kid Icarus Uprising.Man those things can kill you in one hit and they cant be killed so the only thing you can do is run.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Graham Jones from Aria Of Sorrow was rather scary.Just google his second form.

The chainsaw guy from Resident Evil 4.Oh my God!The thought of that thing hunting you is just...

The ornes from from Kid Icarus Uprising.Man those things can kill you in one hit and they cant be killed so the only thing you can do is run.

Oh god, getting chased by a guy in a chainsaw? That seems like hell.

And that's retarded taht you can't kill an enemy and it can kill you in one hit.

How about silent hill stuff? Oh god.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Pyramid Head hands down; nothing has scared me more in a game than him. Forget about what he represents, his look and great knife are iconic in the SH series. Not to mention the scene with the two mannequins, which is downright creepy, cements his place even further for me. The first time you see him walking through the hallway, and he's just on the other side of the barred wall, staring; man, that was brilliant. {XD}

His other fanservice appearance have been pretty bad though, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
If not the Necromorphs in general from Dead Space I would have to say the ReDeads from Ocarina Of Time hands down.

Edit: NINJA T_T

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Redeads as well. I mute my game, and even then I'm still creeped out.
Giygas was scary the first time as well, but now I can look at it easily. It's still creepy though.

The piano in Mario 64 scared me a lot when I was little. :I

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
How about:

-The Silent Realm Guardian from Zelda Skyward Sword: Take too long to get the next tear or get caught by a Watcher, and the most tense run ever begins.

-The SA-X from Metroid Fusion: Every encounter with the SA-X is tense, as you have to hide in just the right way in order to not be seen and decimated by her Ice Beam. It makes the end fight so much more exciting though.

-Nemesis from Resident Evil 3: This huge muddafudda chases you throughout the game relentlessly. You never know when he's going to show up, and that theme of his... it's forever etched into my mind.

-Lisa Trevor from Resident Evil REmake: She scares the crap out of me every time she shows up. And that scream... I need a hole to hide in. ._.

-Slendy himself from Slender: The Arrival: needs no explanation.

Honest

Hi!
Years

Doctor Salvador. And yeah, I share this one. :c Gotten over it at this point, but when I first started the game, I'd literally scream when he got to close. My mom was watching and asked me what the effing hell I was playing.

The Regenerators from RE4 were worse, though. :I

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Doctor Salvador. And yeah, I share this one. :c Gotten over it at this point, but when I first started the game, I'd literally scream when he got to close. My mom was watching and asked me what the effing hell I was playing.

The Regenerators from RE4 were worse, though. :I

Remember the Iron Maidens?They were an upgraded Regenerator with spikes.
Even though there werent many their faces were scary as hell and when they came close they would throw those spikes.

Doctor Salvador was more memorable for me because of the chainsaw noise which became louder as he came closer.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
pretty much every enemy from resident evil lbr

The Chainsaw Majini from RE5; it wasn't physically scary but being chased with the sound of a chainsaw in the background is awful. And the Executioner Majini, too; I just hate being chased. Along with those; any enemy that either chases and/or has a horrible theme. :(

OH and the T-Rex from Tomb Raider, jfc the music then is aaaaaawful.

Years
Vaas Montenegro.

Do you find many video game characters who are humans that slaughter other humans, keep their heads as trophies, find murdering people a hobby? Are there many that tie you up, look you in the eyes, talk about insanity, then throw you off a cliff? Vaas is special. I don't think there are many contenders against Vaas for the scariest video game character. If it was real life, you would be done.

...I still love him, though <3

Years
I don't play many horror games. The only recent one I've played is slender, and I admit slenderman freaks me out lol. I played that game in the dark on a big tv. Yikes.

The eels from Majora's Mask when you have to get the eggs creeped me a lot. Going in deep water gives me the chills in games. I grew up in Hawaii so maybe there's a connection there.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Oh my god redeads and dead hands, don't remind me please. Zelda has some pretty disturbing enemies.

Oh and the spider queen from okami, her true form looks disturbing, and her Japanese name is Pros****** Spider.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Although I missed out (so to speak) on the game as a kid, I do appreciate how scary Redeads are having played the 3DS version.

The waterwraith in Pikmin 2 was a pretty scare enemy when I first encountered it. Steamrolled a whole bunch of my pikmin when it first appeared out of nowhere, and that music... hnng. Beating it up was satisfying.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Speaking of Zelda; I'd say it'd be this thing:

Wallmaster_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Do I really have to say more? ;___; Well, Wallmaster's aren't that scary anymore, but, when I played Ocarina of Time as a kid, they got me nervous as all hell. :(

Years
Speaking of Zelda; I'd say it'd be this thing:

Wallmaster_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Do I really have to say more? ;___; Well, Wallmaster's aren't that scary anymore, but, when I played Ocarina of Time as a kid, they got me nervous as all hell. :(
Those things scared me too whenever I played a Zelda game as a younger boy myself. But wanna know what else scared me?

This:
Spoiler:

Back