• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Scarlet/Violet Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Pokemon Scarlet Violet 800 Banner.png
    Choose Your Path!

Ushers in the next era of Pokemon with the launch of Scarlet/Violet. Teased a new, open world, new faces, and some slightly changed faces. Promises a host of new mechanics. Looks forward to exploring the new region, discovering new Pokemon, and battling the Champion.

Means new additions to VPP as well...but not quite yet. Waits to see how everything is implemented first before acting. Will not allow you to request the new Pokemon immediately. Definitely plans to open the flood gates before long, however.

Could not do nothing with a new game coming out, of course. Created this event in the interim: Choose Your Path. Pushed the "play how you want" angle hard in the releases. Offers a bit of choice similarly here.

Works quite simply: request one of the three prize options below.

Victory Road : Select either Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly to add to your VPPs. Make sure you include which starter you want on this path. Receives only the base form, not the evolved forms.

Path of Legends : Gives you a "Scarlet/Violet Legendary Waiver". Is a one-use item. Enables you to waive the usual 10 Pokemon between legendaries in order to raise either Koraidon or Miraidon (when available). Resets your number of Pokemon between legendaries back to 0 after raising your choice. Still requires the requisite Pokemon to summon it. Does not affect the number of posts to raise either.

Starfall Street : 500 points. Should prove handy for upcoming (or current) mechanics.

Ends this event at the end of December 3. Be sure to claim your prizes before then. Wishes all of you luck in your Paldean adventures, whether on the Switch or just here in VPP.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'd like an update for the perf problems Quaxly, please

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I'd like an update for the perf problems Quaxly, please
    One Quaxly for you. Crashes the framerate upon trying to render that hair.
    Sign me up to take a journey with Sprigatito please 😊
    A Sprigatito for you. Supposedly creates a sweet aroma when kneading. What happens if you raise a certain doughy Pokemon too?
    One Fuecoco, please! :D
    Completes the trio with a Fuecoco for you. May wish to keep it away from the aforementioned doughy Pokemon. Really likes to eat food...

Years
  • Path of Legends is tempting, but in the end I'll go with Victory Road and grab myself a Sprigatito. Gogo grass kitteh!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Selects Victory Road, like everyone else. Requests a Sprigatito.

(Waited to choose until after beating the game. Avoided spoilers on starters until then. Might have preferred the base version over the initial forms. Chose Sprigatito for being good, but very separate from its later forms, in a sense. Leaves those for the future.)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Selects Victory Road, like everyone else. Requests a Sprigatito.

(Waited to choose until after beating the game. Avoided spoilers on starters until then. Might have preferred the base version over the initial forms. Chose Sprigatito for being good, but very separate from its later forms, in a sense. Leaves those for the future.)
    One Sprigatito for you! :D

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Closes this event in a little under 72 hours. Be sure to claim a reward, if you have not yet.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I'll choose the Victory Road Path… and can I please request a Fuecoco? (:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Concludes this event. Will not begin Paldean journeys without a companion ready, seemingly. Hopefully guides each other well on the path ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back