• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Today was a normal day of school like usual. I got Math and English homework. -_-
    On Wednesday, every class will be like a study hall, since like 60% of the school will be gone and at a basketball playoff game. I'm not going though. 2 hours after school, I will be getting Pokemon Colosseum. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hmmm Wednsday will be a very exciting day for me as well :)... I'm going to the Providence Place Mall After school with My Girlfriend and the rest of my friends,.... How were getting there I dunno but whatever lol... *gets keys..*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, sound slike fun Dizzy. I don't live close to a mall, but if I did, I would always go to it just to hang out, and buy clothes and stuff like that

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, sound slike fun Dizzy. I don't live close to a mall, but if I did, I would always go to it just to hang out, and buy clothes and stuff like that
    I don't live near a mall either. Instead my friends and I hang out at the theater, bowling alley, and a little Cafe/lounge downtown. There's only so many places you can go in a small town.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, my friends and I soemtimes go to the movies, though not so much anymore. Mainly we just go and hang out at each others' homes, and if we plan to go somewhere, we just go there :P

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    as in Tech Ed?? I hated Tech Ed... I had Chemistry today I love that class lol. hmm what was so fun about my day... Oh yah We had the Core party today lol.... So fun and we never get caught :)

As in Integrated Tech, but I think that is the same. It used to be fun at the beginning of the year, but believe it or not sitting at a computer doing god knows what gets tiring after a little while.

Well, science used to be slow for me because our teacher made it boring as well, but now in Gr 9 it is really fun! I love Chemistry, it rocks =D

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, science used to be slow for me because our teacher made it boring as well, but now in Gr 9 it is really fun! I love Chemistry, it rocks =D
    Hey, you're lucky. I won't be able to take chemestry in 9th grade(next year). I don't think I can take it untill sophmore year.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    There's nowhere for kids to go in my hick town...so they roam the streets at night and throw beer bottles at and silly string my parents' car and spray paint stuff...there's not one kid around here who isn't like a hardcore juvenile dilenquent...I can't wait to get away and just hide from the world for the rest of my life...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    O yeah last week we had to disect frogs!! It wasnt as gross as i thought it would be though.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I did that in the eighth grade...the preservative chemicals were so thick in the air that my eyes were watering. Most memorable for me was my science teacher cracking the frog's jaw backwards so we could examine its tongue...I've never heard the sound of an animal's jaw being cracked, and I hope to never hear it again x_x Disecting things isn't at all pleasant...at least I didn't have to disect a baby pig...my sister had to do that in college V_V

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah it smelled pretty bad, at leat i got it over with in 7th grade =P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I had to disect a frog twice. In 7th grade and in 10th grade. I have to disect a pig soon too. Luckily I'll be done with disecting when I get to 11th grade. Then we have Chemistry. We disected like 10 things this year. Maybe more... :\

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *goez pale and fallz over*
    eww eww eww eww eww eww...
    *zhudderz*
    I waz at the high zchool one day while they were dizecting frogz for a ztudent council thing...I got zick-_0 I CAN NOT dizect animalz! Frogz are bad enough....but pigz?
    *dropz dead*
    @.@

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    Teara said:
    *goez pale and fallz over*
    eww eww eww eww eww eww...
    *zhudderz*
    I waz at the high zchool one day while they were dizecting frogz for a ztudent council thing...I got zick-_0 I CAN NOT dizect animalz! Frogz are bad enough....but pigz?
    *dropz dead*
    @.@
    I remember that...really gross.
    Don't worry Teara, just join my group and I'll disect them for you. I don't have a very big problem with disection, as long as it's a small thing like a frog or a mouse, I don't know about a pig...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Today in civics my teacher locked a kid in the closet! It was pretty funny... you see we were acting out how a case goes to court and the guy that got locked in the clost was the criminal. At the end he was found guilty so my teacher locked him in the closet for about a minute to put him in jail. Also in that class he told us 11 of our grades were lower than they should be... mine was too low! The only down side to that is my grade is still only a 67... it's the stupid pop quizzes... whether or not I read the chapter I still get a 60...

In bio we did our lab for the CAPT... which starts next week! The schedules are so messed up for the next 3 weeks. The state passes a law saying we can't start standerdized testing until 9am. But of course our school decided to send us to school right away anyway... so we go to 2 short classes then the test and ugh... it's so messed up. Why can't we just go in for 9? The buses for the elementary school are done by then anyway since they start and 8:40 so I don't know what the problem is...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, something weird happened at school today, wanna know what? Well, absolutely nothing happened :P. I had an ok day at school, just some boring classes

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Today was mostly uneventful, but one thing did happen...and as always, it's something bad -.- I needed to mount 20 individual 3X4 pieces of paper on matboard today in art class, and for convienence's sake my art teacher gave me some adhesive chemical stuff in an aerosol spray can and told me to do my paper-sticking in the open air outside of the janitor's office...I've spray-lacquered stuff out there before and she sends people to spray stuff out there all the time, so I didn't think anything would go wrong...well I was wrong. -_-

The head janitor at the school's an absolute hick...he's as country backwards as a person can get. My cat thinks more logically than he does. So I go out past his office and I'm about ready to spray when he, another janitor, and a lunch lady all come out behind me at once and start screaming at me...the janitor's like "I don't want that stuff on my Jeep so you better get outta here!" and just kept screaming at me...his Jeep was 30 feet away -_- And somehow he had recruited the other workers to come out with him to yell at me...so he tells me the only place I can go spray my matboard is all the way on the other side of the school, some place outside that way...so I go out there, and everything is miserable...the wind blows my papers everywhere, bugs land on my papers and die, almost ruining some of my stuff, etc...not to mention it was 40 degrees out and I didn't even have a jacket on...so anyway after 15 agonizing minutes I get done...but still, the level of anger that janitor showed me today was uncalled for. All the janitorial staff dislikes me, and I have no reason why. I'm about as clean as they come.

So besides that, here's today's good news/bad news.

Good News: Most of my teachers were in a meeting today so I didn't have much work.

Bad News: My test over logarithms in algebra II was incredibly hard.

~Chairman Kaga

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, janitors are mean a lot of times, just for odd reasons. Maybe because they have to clean toilets all day :P. Heck, if I had to do that every day, I wouldn't be such a nice person XD

Back