• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scrapbox phase-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Only one thing I can say to this.
ABOUT TIME.
Honestly, this area needs three moderators mainly because of the scrapbox.
It was an unnecessarily large cesspool of stupid in there.

Ugh... that's not true at all not all of us 12/11 year olds say stuff like that take

The Master

For example

No he isn't. He's a thirty year old ceiling cat worshiper.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I think thread approval and stricter rules in the Scrapbox would have been a better solution. Although if I had my way every forum at PC would have thread approval (and post approval while we're at it), so maybe I'm just a crazy nazi.

This is probably for the best though. It'll be interesting to see what impact this'll have on the other two forums.

Years
No he isn't. He's a thirty year old ceiling cat worshiper.
Damn, you found out.

I wish I was modded earlier so I could have an input on what happens. Not that that'd change the decision, but meh.

I really hate these stereotypes on eleven/twelve year olds. Sure, a majority of them are pretty immature (i.e. me), but some actually have brains.

One day to go, eh?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'm going to go ahead and close this now. Let you stew on your own thoughts for the last twenty four hours.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back