• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    So a while back there was this thread, and I kept waiting for a companion thread for the ladies of pokemon to pop up. I decided, "why wait?" and just made it myself.

Anyway, who do you think are the sexiest women of the Pokemon World? I cast my votes for Cynthia, Erika, Ariana, and Flannery. But there so many others!

Years
    LORELEI! Jesus Christ that figure, that hair, dat everything... I was always in love with her if it comes to females from Pokemon series. Karen is my second vote.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Sabrina (all versions)
    Elesa (all versions)
    Karen (both versions)
    Cynthia- she was in several versions, but was so great looking the first time that they didn't need to change anything.

The Elite Four of Hawtness.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gosh guys. I would prefer to ask for "hottest girl in pokemon" instead, but the other thread did fine so okay then.

Anyways, Gen 2/4 game Misty for me. Elegant cuteness without being overdone or weird.

pkmin3033

No love for Jasmine? There is beauty in simple elegance too~

I'm quite fond of Cynthia as well, though...it's the black.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    No love for Jasmine? There is beauty in simple elegance too~

I'm quite fond of Cynthia as well, though...it's the black.

Jasmine is more cute than sexy.

Not saying that they can't be both- but she definitely fits more in the one category than the other.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Flannery and Claire. Their outfits really show off their assets. ;)
    Oh and the redesigned ORAS Battle Girls look great too. ;D

Years
    I'm seriously disappointed at the lack of Agatha in this thread. I mean, how can you honestly have a sexiest Pokegirls thread and not include her in your list?

I have to agree that there's a difference between being sexy/hot and being cute/beautiful, though. I'd definitely put Erika, Jasmine, May, etc. in the latter category, but I wouldn't call them hot.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm seriously disappointed at the lack of Agatha in this thread. I mean, how can you honestly have a sexiest Pokegirls thread and not include her in your list?
    Brendan are you serious? Bertha's the sexier one.

But c'mon guys, we all know that I'm the sexiest woman in Pokemon.

....Wait, no I'm not.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
    no love for Cubone's mother?

I've always been fond of Sabrina, her design has improved drastically throughout the years. Also, the Fairy gym leader isn't all that bad looking either (her name escapes me at the moment)

Years
    Elesa, the Nimbasa Gym Leader in Unova and the sole female Electric Gym Leader.

Her outfits, especially the one in B2/W2 show off her legs a lot. In fact you'll realize how revealing her B2/W2 outfit is without that huge fluffy coat she wears over it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back