• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Pike Queen Lucy. She has the best combo of badass/sexy.

I've always been fond of Sabrina, her design has improved drastically throughout the years.

Really? If anything she went from badass woman with long hair/whip to what looks like a middle aged mom with that nasty hair cut. Swear they threw in the belly shirt just to make her still seem young.

Years
    Well, here is one for each generation. I figure the pictures speak for themselves.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I'm quite fond with Jasie, Karen, Cynthia, Phoebe, Elesa, and Skyla, but mostly Jasie. She's pretty much my dream girl in physical form.

Except they're underaged, so why don't you take a seat.
    I put a question mark at the end just because I didn't know if she counted or not. And besides Misty would be older now if they followed by year by year thing so she's fair and game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Cynthia will always be my most favorite of all females in Pokémon, surely; she's simply beautiful. Along with her, I'm also a fan of Glacia. Her design in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is gorgeous, haha.

Nakala Pri

I had a lot of small crushes on girls in the past, but Skyla takes the cake. She is beautiful, bubbly, has a neat outfit and is pretty darned unique in design. <3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    (Hum.. Maybe Jessie when her hair is down??)

Or Cynthia. She's a strong pokemon character I think.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    Definitely either Karen, Sabrina, or Cynthia. Can't really say what it is, maybe the long gorgeous hair?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Definitely Jasmine and Misty from Generation 4. Both simple yet beautiful girls.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
    For me it has to be Cynthia, Pike Queen Lucy, Misty, Sabrina, Eliza (The model from Black and White),Winona, and Skyla. They are the greatest. Honorable mention to Roxanne because I love tights

SapphireMillennium

The Legend of Hoenn
    Years
    There are too many to choose just one, so here's my list:

-Flannery
    -Karen
    -Pike Queen Lucy
    -Lady Venus (from Colosseum)
    -Sabrina
    -Clair
    -Elesa
    -Skyla
    -Blue

Pokemon really does win when it comes to character design, male and female. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back