• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Gengar and DIANCIE at Gamestop/EB Games

Years
  • If someone can pick me up a Diancie code I would very much appreciate it. No way to get one in my country.

Is anyone from the US experiencing problems with the code server? I can't seem to get the diancie since yesterday and I've getting error codes since then. :/

A lot of other trainers are having this problem. Some are saying it should be up by 11PM tonight or tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    I'd line to get a Diancie code too, because I cannot get one here where I live.

Years
  • I have a spare code I need to find a home for but it's a US code so I have no idea if it'll work.

Thanks, for your generosity. Just came home and saw that I managed to get a code on Reddit. Yes, it would work, since my 3DS is NA. Thanks, anyway! Maybe, someone here can benefit from that code :D

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Thanks, for your generosity. Just came home and saw that I managed to get a code on Reddit. Yes, it would work, since my 3DS is NA. Thanks, anyway! Maybe, someone here can benefit from that code :D

Could I have the code instead? It's impossible to get one here ;_;.

If anyone has a spare US code for Diancie, I appreciate it if you could give me one :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Thank you yet again, Nintendo, for creating crap like this with exclusive code giveaways. Made even worse by the fact that we currently cannot trade them.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Could I have the code instead? It's impossible to get one here ;_;.

If anyone has a spare US code for Diancie, I appreciate it if you could give me one :D
    Well alright, I'll PM the code to you. I had two, used one already, and the second one needs an owner.

And it's quite alright Psywing. I'm glad you got one. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Thank you yet again, Nintendo, for creating crap like this with exclusive code giveaways. Made even worse by the fact that we currently cannot trade them.

there's a new update that came out yesterday and you can't go online without it, does the update allow trading of Diancie now though?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    there's a new update that came out yesterday and you can't go online without it, does the update allow trading of Diancie now though?
    That's what I'm talking about. RNC attempted to trade me two separate Diancie (as tests, not to keep). Both claimed they could not be traded.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • That's what I'm talking about. RNC attempted to trade me two separate Diancie (as tests, not to keep). Both claimed they could not be traded.
    Huh.... Glitch maybe? Or maybe there's more to them than that tiny little cutscene?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    That's what I'm talking about. RNC attempted to trade me two separate Diancie (as tests, not to keep). Both claimed they could not be traded.

I know that's what you're talking about, but the Diancie was untradeable BEFORE the update came available, what I'm asking is is it STILL untradeable AFTER the update is installed? (Cause tge update came out AFTER RNC gave people their codes)

Huh.... Glitch maybe? Or maybe there's more to them than that tiny little cutscene?

It could also be intentional, I mean what would be the point of rushing to your nearest game store to get this special legendary if you can just sit at home and keep asking for someone to trade you one? (Yes I know people can still do that with the codes, but game freak has not control over that but they do over trade) or even more sinister, since there is known exploits to clone Pokemon both over the GTS and during a trade, perhaps this is to stop cloners until the event is over or until ORAS comes out?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I know that's what you're talking about, but the Diancie was untradeable BEFORE the update came available, what I'm asking is is it STILL untradeable AFTER the update is installed? (Cause tge update came out AFTER RNC gave people their codes)
    That's what I was saying.

I haven't tried to redeem mine yet as something untradeable is useless. I have other Diancie already.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I settled with a neutral nature 'cause I forgot which nature Diancie would suit best. -,-

But oh well, I'm still proud of the Diancie that I got! ^^

Diancie
    Nature: Serious
    Stats: 125/120/170/119/168/70
    IVs: 30/31/31/29/27/31
    HP: Dragon

^^

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • So happy I got both today.:) My local gamestop ran out of the gengars really fast.
    So far Im dissapointed in the gengar.:( So it will be used for breeding!!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Got My code now problem!

Now to Soft-Reset for a decent nature. :15:

Isn't that just like Paul from the anime. "Yeah, I caught a Mythical Pokemon, but the IVs were bad so I released it."

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Someone would have some code of Diancie for gifting me please? I can not get it in my country, if someone can help me I would be very grateful!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So happy I got both today.:) My local gamestop ran out of the gengars really fast.
    So far Im dissapointed in the gengar.:( So it will be used for breeding!!
    But it's Shiny.

Stock response. "So?"

You should have seen my disapproval of Heracross.

Back