• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny gold

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    you guys joke but I ACTUALLY joined for shiny gold

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    basically it was just that I was looking for an internet home, as I had lost interest in my previous two

arrange me a green card and then we'll talk
    why the fuck would you wanna come to this country

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • Shiny Gold. No joke. Made an account ages ago just to DL it in like 2007, made another one just for ROM hack resources a long time ago as well, and didn't actually start posting until about 2012.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Nica told me it would be a good idea to join a little while after I found the battle server, so I did. The rest is history

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • My primary reason was to find a new forum to stalk, and also get some useful information about Pokemon as I'm still a newbie at the games. This is a good place for both!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    on another forum pc was a fad and all the Hip Kids™ had accounts so i joined along and actually was active lol

Back