• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2014
    I'm pretty sure nobody here remembers me, as I wasn't that active anyways, was away for a year and I'm on a new account, but I'm back!
    I see this club is still going strong, and I can see some names I recognize (unlike the rest of the forums which have new names everywhere).

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I would like to join!

I have only two shinies,

One is my gloom, which I use for ev breeding all the time.
    My other was a Piloswine that shined while doing my x playthrough.

I am currently looking for all the shinies on route 2. Its gonna be great!

Years
  • This week's random hunt is… Aipom!

!! Oh! I think I finally have a reason to play X a little more again. I've always wanted a shiny Aipom since its line happens to be one of my favorites. Too bad I have exams to study for in the meantime too.. ugh, c'mon time, pass faster!

Not much luck with shinies lately otherwise. :( I've been too engrossed in other games/studying. But soon enough those dreamies will become mine.

Years
  • Welcome new members! And of course congratulations for new shinies y'all obtained.

Since I didn't have much time, I kinda stopped playing X and hunting, but still keeping my aims. Now that I got couple of free days, I'll try to hunt something.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Trying to soft reset Shiny Moltres at sea spirit den. I just love the first gen battle theme remix! Good luck to everyone on the shiny hunt! Was looking it up And want to ask you guys is it possible to reset at sea den or is it shiny locked? Thanks!

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • The other day I was collecting honey from Combee in a Friend Safari and I found a shiny. I had a male Cute Charm Pokemon up front just in case I found a shiny Combee. Guess what I found?

Spoiler:

Other than this I am not really hunting right now. I am mainly just EV training in hordes and the Friend Safari hoping to find a shiny while doing that. Don't really shiny hunt anymore.

Trying to soft reset Shiny Moltres at sea spirit den. I just love the first gen battle theme remix! Good luck to everyone on the shiny hunt! Was looking it up And want to ask you guys is it possible to reset at sea den or is it shiny locked? Thanks!

Sorry to break the news to you honey, but the legendary birds have a shiny lock on them. All legendaries (IIRC all one-time events including Snorlax) have a shiny lock in Gen 6. I found this out after a month of soft resetting for Articuno. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Oh, well. :( Thanks for telling me before I spent to much time on it. I'll just use my Firered and Leafgreen version to get the trio birds then. It might take a while. Does any one know if the birds can be shiny in pokemon Gale of darkness for xbox? Congrats on the Shiny Landorus! It looks really cool!

Edit: Found out there are no shiny pokemon in gale of darkness. :( But I Forgot I can get the trios in HeartGold.

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, well. :( Thanks for telling me before I spent to much time on it. I'll just use my Firered and Leafgreen version to get the trio birds then. It might take a while. Does any one know if the birds can be shiny in pokemon Gale of darkness for xbox? Congrats on the Shiny Landorus! It looks really cool!

Edit: Found out there are no shiny pokemon in gale of darkness. :( But I Forgot I can get the trios in HeartGold.

Pokemon can in fact be shiny in Gale of Darkness. I know there are a few videos on Youtube of people finding shinies in XD. I am not sure what can/can't be shiny though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Oh, yeah I see now. The Eevee you get as a starter, the Jhoto starters you can reacive at Mt.Battle and Poke Spot pokemon. And in coloseum Shiny Shadow Pokemon have a less likely chance of retaining its shinynes after purification and regular shadow pokemon have a chance of being shiny after purification.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi guys!
    I will join the party!
    I already had shinies Zubat,Golbat(same save,not same pokémon,a Zubat And A Golbat,not a Zubat wich evolved into Golbat,yeah,I think you got it) and the Red Gyarados,all in Crystal.
    I already thinked I had a Shiny Haxorus card,but it only had the wrong colours,damn false cards!
    I'm hunting a shiny Dratini(However I dont like Shiny Dragonite so much,it's Green,oh well)and a Shiny Magikarp(Golden!),oh,i'm hunting both in FR,Safari Zone,here I come!

//====================================================\\
    Hacks I support:
    Pokémon Grape Version(I can't put the link,so,Search!)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Congrats on the shiny Pikachu, Enderjay!

Welcome back, DratiniOmega!

Welcome to the club, ShinyBros and DragonMasterJorge!

Congrats on the shiny Illumise, Landorus!

This week's random hunt is… Grimer!

I've been a member of PC for 11 years now (May 1st). Time flies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey guys! Congrats on the recent finds! Been busy with college and books, but I have now reached 8096 SR's for Chimchar on Platinum. Looks like I'll be going over the odds,which I don't mind as I was due for a long hunt anyway! Also Velveteenwolf, here's some pics of my Shiny Moltres, Pyro, on Firered for inspiration:
    Spoiler:
    Good luck everyone!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    The shinnies that I own are: Mawile, Venasuar, Loudred, Delibird, Tranquil, Murkrow, Spinda, Relicath, Magnezone and Skorupi.The shinnies I am hunting for are: Farfetche'd, Snorunt, Dugtrio, Foongus and Nidoran male. Something else you should know is that I get about three shinnies every weekend. So I will not lie about the shinnies i get. All the shinnies you see me have a re the shinnies i have caught and ones i have caught only. Thank You!

magolor

hsssah!
    Years
  • Didn't catch an Aipom in time, but I'm going to continue the hunt nonetheless.
    Can't wait to hear what the new monthly challenge is. Good luck everybody!

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • Can't wait to hear what the new monthly challenge is.

...drumroll...

The May Monthly Quest!!

Happy May! This is the month of Tauros, so try to catch a shiny Tauros!! Or any other pure Normal-type shiny, but you get double points for Tauros!

To complete the quest, you must catch two Normal-type shinies! Standard weighting applies.

The contest lasts until midnight EST on June 5th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

Current Dex Status:

[001] Bulbasaur - Razer302 (February 18th, 2014)
    [004] Charmander - Kirozane (March 25th, 2014) / Kirozane (March 27th, 2014)
    [007] Squirtle - Kirozane (April 3rd, 2014)

Welcome to all of the new members and congratulations on all new shinies!!

Last edited:
    Back