• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Caught a shiny Bergmite in Champion Lunis' safari. Impish, Own Tempo, Def and Speed IVs :)
    Heck yea! I like how you posted the pic too. Definitely caught my eye:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I return with news! After 70 eggs, I MM'ed a shiny Inkay! With contrary and is now a Malamar named DemTentacles. As for Lugia, I took a looooong break from, but I'll get to it and volcarona...eventually. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Just got Shiny Luvdisk after 15 or less encounters. Had actually broke the chain but it was the old rod so it didnt matter. Had shiny charm and suction cup Inkay ( while fishing evolved to Malamar) on top of party. Congrats on shiny Inkay!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Got shiny Corsola not long after Luvdisk! My chain broke with Octiliry so I started to chain him, then got mad that Corsola showed up til I realized it was blue! Chain fishing is really working. Will try to catch some more. Good luck hunting to everyone!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    Got shiny Corsola not long after Luvdisk! My chain broke with Octiliry so I started to chain him, then got mad that Corsola showed up til I realized it was blue! Chain fishing is really working. Will try to catch some more. Good luck hunting to everyone!
    Chain fishing works differently. Your chain doesn't break if the Pokemon appearing changes. You also don't have to defeat the non-shiny Pokemon to keep the chain going. Just use the rod and then run away if you didn't get a shiny.

I gave my Malamar the Smoke Ball so I can run away without any issues when chain-fishing.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Yeah I like chain fishing for this reason, but I don't like catching them constantly. I tried to get a shiny Poliwag, but I went 90 constant ones with no luck and finally gave up because I got board lol.

I still have not gotten the golden bug. Gonna try a little more tonight to see if I can get it before the end of the month, but probably not gonna try to hard.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years

I finally bred my 6IV, shiny Ditto! Took - forever - to figure out what parents to use.

You'll need the following from Pokemon X:

1) A male, level 69 Rattata named Sloof. Ensure that your Rattata is in the top-percentage of all Rattata and has a Jolly nature.
    2) Let Sloof hold Miracle Seed.

You'll need the following from Pokemon Y:

1) A female, level 100 Zubat named April. April - must - have a Relaxed nature, and can only have gained levels via Rare Candy.
    2) Let April hold Kangaskhanite (you won't miss it, since it's banned in OU anyways).

Trade either Sloof or April to the other game, while holding the 3DS initiating the trade upside-down (this is an exploit of the method to evolve Inkay into Malamar).

Put Sloof and April in the Day Care. When the Old Man is facing away from the fence, talk to him. When he tells you that he doesn't know how it got there, but your Pokemon had an egg, question his qualifications for running a Day Care and call Pokemon Protection Services immediately.

Don't bother collecting more than one egg, unless you are greedy, as the resulting baby is guaranteed to be a 6IV, shiny Ditto!

You're welcome :)

Last edited:
    Years

I finally bred my 6IV, shiny Ditto! Took - forever - to figure out what parents to use.

You'll need the following from Pokemon X:

1) A male, level 69 Rattata named Sloof. Ensure that your Rattata is in the top-percentage of all Rattata and has a Jolly nature.
    2) Let Sloof hold Miracle Seed.

You'll need the following from Pokemon Y:

1) A female, level 100 Zubat named April. April - must - have a Relaxed nature, and can only have gained levels via Rare Candy.
    2) Let Sabrina hold Kangaskhanite (you won't miss it, since it's banned in OU anyways).

Trade either Sloof or April to the other game, while holding the 3DS initiating the trade upside-down (this is an exploit of the method to evolve Inkay into Malamar).

Put Sloof and April in the Day Care. When the Old Man is facing away from the fence, talk to him. When he tells you that he doesn't know how it got there, but your Pokemon had an egg, question his qualifications for running a Day Care and call Child Protection Services immediately.

Don't bother collecting more than one egg, unless you are greedy, as the resulting baby is guaranteed to be a 6IV, shiny Ditto!

You're welcome :)

Best advice in the history of ever.

It's finally here....time to start on binacle!

Back