• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
Before I change my signature, could someone check it for me and see if it is within the rules? I made sure that the size was, but it's worth the check anyway.

Signature is within this spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, if you have any tips on how to change the color of the highlights... that would be appreciated!

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Before I change my signature, could someone check it for me and see if it is within the rules? I made sure that the size was, but it's worth the check anyway.

Signature is within this spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, if you have any tips on how to change the color of the highlights... that would be appreciated!

It is within limits. :)
And I'm afraid I don't know how to change the color of the highlights, sorry.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
so apparently my old siggy broke or soemthing at some point because my css somehow became too big.. =/

So, is my siggy okay now?

PS: with CSS, how can I make the color of the links different?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Huh, it was showing a scrollbar on my theme, but looking at the actual size it doesn't seem to be past limits. How odd.

But since it's not actually past the limits, it should be fine.

I came here for the same reason. My signature should be within the limits, but I'm seeing a scroll bar. Came to double check to make sure it's not too tall. Maybe something is wonky on themes? I'm using Forever Standing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I came here for the same reason. My signature should be within the limits, but I'm seeing a scroll bar. Came to double check to make sure it's not too tall. Maybe something is wonky on themes? I'm using Forever Standing.
Admittedly our scrollbar isn't really working as intended. Your signature is perfectly fine however, so you have my permission to go ahead and throw in a overflow: hidden; parameter to your code. If you stick it in where you have your width property specified it should remove the scrollbar for you. Feel free to add !important after hidden and before your semi colon just to be sure.

Either way, your signature is within the limits!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Admittedly our scrollbar isn't really working as intended. Your signature is perfectly fine however, so you have my permission to go ahead and throw in a overflow: hidden; parameter to your code. If you stick it in where you have your width property specified it should remove the scrollbar for you. Feel free to add !important after hidden and before your semi colon just to be sure.

Either way, your signature is within the limits!

Thank you, I've added the code.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Before I put it in my signature, I wanted to know if it's okay if I did. It's a gif, and I can't figure it if it meets requirements or not... but here it is:

130733.gif

I know the size is big, but that I can fix.

Back