• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
  • i feel My signature keeps getting Disabled on purpose. Is their a reason why I am getting picked on over and over again?
    Your signature is fine! To ensure that it won't be disabled in the future, please read the signature rules located in the original post of this thread. :)

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    I am curious and want to ask before I do this, I would like to post a link to another forum in my signature. It has nothing to do with pokemon (it is a wrestling forum) is this okay? I don't want to do anything that would break the rules. I really have been enjoying this community since I joined :)

Years
  • I am curious and want to ask before I do this, I would like to post a link to another forum in my signature. It has nothing to do with pokemon (it is a wrestling forum) is this okay? I don't want to do anything that would break the rules. I really have been enjoying this community since I joined :)

Relevant clause from the advertising rule: "The only acceptable advertising may be done in your signature."

As far as I'm interpreting that, it should be fine.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Relevant clause from the advertising rule: "The only acceptable advertising may be done in your signature."

As far as I'm interpreting that, it should be fine.

I read that but because it is another forum, I wanted to make sure :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Ah so it seems I wasn't the only one who got that disabled signature issue. I was wondering why I got one now when it was a relative non-issue all that time before. For the sake of ease I just decided to remove everything but the support banners.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Changed my sig again and wanted to come in and have it checked to make sure maker didn't mess with the size of it, is it within the limits and such?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Same CSS FX, New Image, just double checking to make sure this image isn't causing any odd behaviors. (CSS view box is max height/width) image is larger for parallax scroll effect.

Back